August 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pretending you don't work at US Air nut job? USTUPID has zero fortitude. I'd say shooting yourself in the foot 1000x and simultaneously painting yourself into a corner costing yourself over a billion dollars is definitely "unbelievable" though. Word on the street is your hard liners hung themselves in some depositions. No surprise there.
UNBELIEVABLE! , is the fact the DOJ has more stuff on DUI DOUG than your street would lead you to believe! Unless your in PHX! Which is more like "GILLIGANS ISLAND" and DUI DOUG is the SKIPPER!

I see. You don't have a rational point to make? You would rather insult your fellow pilots and posters?

I'd say the actions, or lack thereof, of our union has more than made my point. LoA93 is going on a decade. Congrats for the continuity. And now the dumbs@*ts in office want to try and redo the MoU and keep us on LoA93 even longer. Can't wait to see how hard to company laughs at USAPA, again.

It is that kind of thinking that gets you what you got! Ok Mr. victim, you make me sick, well heck ur toast, just face it! You are correct the circus has come to town and your the main self sniveling attraction! What a weak DI&* !

No, its the idiots voting in idiots that got us what we have. Congrats on being one of them.

I'd say the actions, or lack thereof, of our union has more than made my point. LoA93 is going on a decade. Congrats for the continuity. And now the dumbs@*ts in office want to try and redo the MoU and keep us on LoA93 even longer. Can't wait to see how hard to company laughs at USAPA, again.
Take your recall back to the WEST! Simple and hey guess what you can be "HONEST" it aint hard my WEST brother ! The truth really will set you free!

Not only does this idiot worship the Third Reich through his compulsive videos, he makes fun of persons who are handicapped. Nice touch snake. Slither off.

Worship? Not the Third Reich.

Have you been on a mission working with the poor in Central America? I can name 2 in my family which have spent time with people who have to survive off what they can find in a garbage dump.

I know right from wrong and good from evil.

Knowing I'm on the RIGHT side is highly motivating.

You're the serpent.

[font=Arial"]1984, you are correct about the Committee members. Even found with a dead body or a live boy they cannot be removed by the BPR. [/font]

Would such protection extend to cover forced video intimacy with goats? Just curious, as I wouldn't wish any unfair discrimination demonstrated towards the west "class"/Goat Shope/et-al. ;)

Have you been on a mission working with the poor in Central America? I can name 2 in my family which have spent time with people who have to survive off what they can find in a garbage dump.

May God Bless them for their caring efforts. Notably though; YOU ain't apparently done squat yourself...?...Perhaps just too busy adoring yourself in your "pilot" makeup mirror? ;) Oh well...I suppose that's sadly typical of the type of person who can imagine himself a supposed "patriot" and even "spartan"..but has NEVER personally done ANYTHING to qualify.

"Have you been on a mission working with the poor in Central America?" Well...Have you?...No?...Didn't think so. Me neither, but DO assign yourself proper "credit" for doing absolutely NOTHING nonetheless....It's the AWA "spartan" kinda' thing to do, after all. :) "I can name 2 in my family..." Give them my very best wishes. Their actions matter. Your words don't. Granting one's self some/ANY notion of "worth", purely by association's about as truly pathetic as it can ever get.

"Integrity Matters"....or so I'm told. ;) "I know right from wrong and good from evil." Sure you do. Sigh!...Just keep telling yourself whatever you obviously need to hear.....

The whole USAPA experiment was doomed from the start. No deep thinkers at the top, just morons who hired attorneys who were more than happy to take their money and feed on their fantasies.

If you scored below an 79 on the Stanford-Binet Intelligence scale you most likely wore a yellow lanyard at some point in the recent history.

Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale,

What's your score? No matter. Give even this your best shot, and then get back to us all, unless you're (LMAO) already a member? ;) http://www.us.mensa.org/join/testing/

Umm...Unless you need someone else, perhaps "2 in my family" to test in your place, of course? :)

You should have a little more confidence in the intellect of your fellow pilots. I don't know about others, but I am insulted by folks that need to characterize fellow pilots in an attempt to manipulate things. Why not just discuss the issues? Pilots get to vote for who they want and disparaging elected reps is really an attack on the majority that elected them.

Rather than promoting a circus atmosphere by advertising an upcoming appearance of clowns, why not pick out an issue or two on the agenda and then rationally make a point? :)

Wasn't it you, a few days ago, who characterized his fellow pilots as a mob when we were discussing a poll or questionnaire? If it wasn't you then my bad. If it was then you're being inconsistent at the very least.

Besides, I always enjoyed going to the circus and never considered it an insult to say that someone worked there :)

May God Bless them for their caring efforts. Notably though; YOU ain't apparently done squat yourself...?...Perhaps just too busy adoring yourself in your "pilot" makeup mirror? ;) Oh well...I suppose that's sadly typical of the type of person who can imagine himself a supposed "patriot" and even "spartan"..but has NEVER personally done ANYTHING to qualify.

"Have you been on a mission working with the poor in Central America?" Well...Have you?...No?...Didn't think so. Me neither, but DO assign yourself proper "credit" for doing absolutely NOTHING nonetheless....It's the AWA "spartan" kinda' thing to do, after all. :) "I can name 2 in my family..." Give them my very best wishes. Their actions matter. Your words don't. Granting one's self some/ANY notion of "worth", purely by association's about as truly pathetic as it can ever get.

"Integrity Matters"....or so I'm told. ;) "I know right from wrong and good from evil." Sure you do. Sigh!...Just keep telling yourself whatever you obviously need to hear.....

One of mine's still in Afghanistan..AGAIN! "Dumbass" insisted on more Combat Theater Duty when he had an otherwise "career enhancing" CONUS billet. I couldn't possibly be more proud of him. No excuse for being a jackazz in chat here though. Again...Sorry brothers.

I'm not going to question your post above with and your child's service to country like you question me and my family's service to the poor.

I remember your post above about one of yours in Afghanistan. I'm not going to mock his of her service to country like you mock service to God.

God bless our soldiers.

I remember your post above about one of yours in Afghanistan. I'm not going to mock his of her service to country like you mock service to God.

I'd be the last possible person to ever "mock" ANY "service to God", nor those of your two noted, family members' efforts, and where you imagine such even possible must remain a mystery. I earnestly meant those best wishes to your family members who's efforts determine that they're striving to do so....So...What've YOU done lately?...or EVER? ;)

"God bless our soldiers." Indeed, and may God forgive the sorry likes of you pathetic little stay-at-home, self-styled-"spartans" and even pretended "patriots", who are nothing of either sort.

Your postings virtually drool "righteousness", so I must ask again: So...What've YOU done lately?...or EVER? Well...other than hiring lawyers in the hopes of skipping at least a decade ahead of other human beings' years-worked of course?

Ummm...Sorry....I'd briefly forgotten about the "heroic" measures taken to print up "Integity Matters" T-shirts. THAT must've taken some real "stones" to do! :)

I'd be the last possible person to ever "mock" ANY "service to God", nor those of your two noted, family members' efforts, and where you imagine such even possible must remain a mystery. I earnestly meant those best wishes to your family members who's efforts determine that they're striving to do so....So...What've YOU done lately?...or EVER? ;)

"God bless our soldiers." Indeed, and may God forgive you pathetic little stay-at-home, self-styled-"spartans"/"patriots", who are nothing of either sort.

I know from our exchanges over the months/years we share some conservative values. That's the reason I find it puzzling that you think you're on the right side of this issue.

Compromising one's integrity comes to mind.

If you can't deal with reality, there's always rationalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back