Biggest US Airways Union Seeks Strike for Equal Pay With American Airlines

AInt gonna be no strike

Not enough Men for a fight like that

Ya gotta be willing to Lay it all out and be ready to walk out & their AINT enough to do it stop dreaming

Tinkerbell said:
AInt gonna be no strike

Not enough Men for a fight like that

Ya gotta be willing to Lay it all out and be ready to walk out & their AINT enough to do it stop dreaming
Tinkerbell...haha...nice handle ...... Puss

TopCat870 said:
They should be asking for UAL and DL wages. Asking for AA wages is setting your sights kind of low.
This would be nice for all agents at US but there is the ghost of UA scope, part-time, medical

boy your absolute hatred for the iam sure shows in just about every thread there josh   and if it aint you  its wt with his delta is the best   what heck has this forum come to...The DELTA ANTI IAM FORUM

700UW said:
And the members voted on it and ratified it.
that doesn't excuse the reps lying about it when pitching it sorry it just don't. when  I get a chance to vote against those clowns I'll vote for a chimp if it's running against them

I dont know what was said by the reps, but if the members didnt read the CBA before they voted, thats not a good thing.

maybe on property was different but all I ever seen was a cliffs notes version of it

No one should ever vote or be forced to vote from a highlight sheet.

When our CBA was abrogated in 2005, I assembled the whole final offer, sent it to the printer and got it FedExed to all the Grievance Committee Chairman so that every member would have a copy before they voted.

And we held informational meetings at every location where M&R was staffed.

700UW said:
No one should ever vote or be forced to vote from a highlight sheet.

When our CBA was abrogated in 2005, I assembled the whole final offer, sent it to the printer and got it FedExed to all the Grievance Committee Chairman so that every member would have a copy before they voted.

And we held informational meetings at every location where M&R was staffed.
that's how it should be done too.

I don't expect my union to beat the RLA or all that Fed law junk that favors the company. I just want honesty and integrity plain and simple.

cltrat said:
that's how it should be done too.

I don't expect my union to beat the RLA or all that Fed law junk that favors the company. I just want honesty and integrity plain and simple.
Rat, do you not feel that CB and the whole N/C have been honest with you regarding YOUR negotiations?

mike33 said:
I agree, but its about the scope for the company. First things first. DL UA get paid more sure, but there is no scope there that protect smaller stations.  Fight for scope then together we fight for wages. What are they going to do? cut AA pay at integration transition? The Hubs will always go for pay first though. That is where we will have a battle.....
Im not saying they should give up scope. Even if you get AA wages, you will still be the bottom of the industry. Its takes a long time to get released to strike, I just hate to see you waste the oportunity to get real wages. Once AA and US are integrated, you probably wont get released because it will be to big of a carrier.

Latest posts

Back