Transport Workers and Machinist Union to Jointly Represent Ground Workers at the "New" American Airl

Glad to see your obsession comes to light once again.

I was an airline employee, I represented and negotiated for mechanic and related.

More than you can say about yourself now can you?

You seem to be fixated on me and not the issues at hand, this is about the IAM and TWU alliance, not me now is it?

You dont even know who McCormick was?

http://www.businessw...ors-outside-man

http://www.google.co...1,d.dmg&cad=rja

http://encycl.opento...nal_Association

Gee how come there was no membership vote to make him the National Administrator, he wasnt an airline mechanic, nor never worked for an airline nor was ever a union member, yet he made millions from AMFA.
Evidently not or you wouldn't be trying to defame AMFA.
One trick pony:

How many posts are you going to make about me Amfainmia,, are you obsessed?

I mean you follow me from thread to thread and post all about me, or so what you think or who I am.

Simply amazing.

I mean you follow me from thread to thread and post all about me, or so what you think or who I am.

Simply amazing.

YET you still come here and tell us all about the IAM and all your accomplishments.

Reactions: 1 person
I just tell it like it is, I dont lie and make up stuff, unlike yourself.

But it says everything about you that you have to lie, attack and insult someone when they dont agree with your point of view or post facts that you dont like.

Too bad, so sad.

I just tell it like it is, I dont lie and make up stuff, unlike yourself.

Too bad, so sad.

700UW

Tell just what I made up?

You tell it like it is in your world. But we work in the airline industry YOU DON'T.

We are mechanics and we want to choose for ourselves we don't need a X IAM stock cler to tell us what/who/when.

Fact.

Reactions: 6 people

Simply amazing.

This is a forum, meant for people to ask questions and engage in discussions, no?

Josh

He is though an authority on what we at AA should do.

Good note taker
good at copy machine
good at distribution of IAM info

And the best is that he won a multi million law suit against an airline, with out ever being
on the payroll of the IAM in any national or executive position collecting only his stock clerk wages.

1AA I am glad some one else noticed his industril way of thinking and told him so.

AMFA at AA in 2013
700UW

Tell just what I made up?

You tell it like it is in your world. But we work in the airline industry YOU DON'T.

We are mechanics and we want to choose for ourselves we don't need a X IAM stock cler to tell us what/who/when.

Fact.

Its a message board, dont like dont read or put me on ignore, but all you can do is attack, lie and insult.

Does anyone realize if this vote happens, you wont be able to vote on another union for a year, so I am thinking, this vote is going to delay AMFA for a year, since the vote was all ready filed for with the NMB.

Any thoughts that this association was done to stop the AMFA and IBT drives?

The Association vote as per the TWU will not take place until after AA comes out of BK. AMFA will be filing shortly. The IBT filed with the NMB but I doubt they have enough cards. The don't have enough at AA. When AMFA gets in at AA then the USAir guys might have to wait a year from when the IBT filed. In the meantime nothing will get accomplished due to bad blood between the IAM and AMFA. Either way the so called association will fail miserably. We will push to reject the association in the best interest of the members not the unions international fat cats, self appointed idiots. We stay independent until the USAir guys will get to vote in AMFA for a representational election. USAir still has no new CBA with their M&R people. It is still a big mess.
One step at a time is how we have to move forward out of this mess. NO MORE Industrial unions for the skilled workers at AA and USAir. Hopefully UAL/CAL will follow our lead. After all do you hear any discontent from the AMT's at SWA or Alaska? Gee I wonder why.......

Reactions: 4 people
Does anyone realize if this vote happens, you wont be able to vote on another union for a year, so I am thinking, this vote is going to delay AMFA for a year, since the vote was all ready filed for with the NMB.

Yes most all know this already. but let me throw this back at ya. When AMFA files here shortly and is granted an election say, by June or July, this means no other union or association can have an election for a period of one year? Let's see that will put us at June or July of 2014, well past the merger dates of Aug 2013. Almost a full year. During this time the IAM will be still running the US mechs, do you really think the IAM would at this time still be willing to give up some members after the TWU has already been removed from AA? Also during this time period, the US mechanics will see how AMFA is doing at AA and when it becomes vote time after the merger I predict AMFA prevailing, rather it's the IAM or the teamsters. Now to answer your last question; of coarse this is being done to try and stop the other unions from coming in. Your union (IAM) and the TWU are getting so desperate that they are now trying to tag team to keep AMFA out. As I have been saying from the very beginning; All the industrial unions are "scared to death" that AMFA will get in at AA. Once this is done the snow-ball affect will follow. There will be individuals as well as large outside unions trying to dismantle AMFA from AA after they are in. It was tried here at SWA- unsuccessful, and it was done at UAL and was successful. I see Eagle following the AA guys into AMFA. Then I see other airlines moving over to AMFA including some non-union carriers starting with JB and DAL. You should be more worried about the teamsters over at US taking over and firing your beloved IAM union. Stop worrying about AMFA getting in at AA. The filing is coming soon, there will be an election at AA, the members will get to vote on their representational union. Now that the teamsters are done with their drive at AA, the AMFA organizers need to do their final push for signed cards from the prior teamster supporters as well as the fellas totally against this new "Employee Association" forced upon the members to vote on after the merger---OOPS that will be too little too late...

It was done out of desperation. However, it is already too late - to have an affect on the impending AMFA filing with the NMB.

Reactions: 3 people
Glad to see your obsession comes to light once again.

I was an airline employee, I represented and negotiated for mechanic and related.

More than you can say about yourself now can you?

You seem to be fixated on me and not the issues at hand, this is about the IAM and TWU alliance, not me now is it?

You dont even know who McCormick was?

http://www.businessw...ors-outside-man

http://www.google.co...1,d.dmg&cad=rja

http://encycl.opento...nal_Association

Gee how come there was no membership vote to make him the National Administrator, he wasnt an airline mechanic, nor never worked for an airline nor was ever a union member, yet he made millions from AMFA.
Seems that you are obsessed with McCormick.

The Association vote as per the TWU will not take place until after AA comes out of BK. AMFA will be filing shortly. The IBT filed with the NMB but I doubt they have enough cards. The don't have enough at AA. When AMFA gets in at AA then the USAir guys might have to wait a year from when the IBT filed. In the meantime nothing will get accomplished due to bad blood between the IAM and AMFA. Either way the so called association will fail miserably. We will push to reject the association in the best interest of the members not the unions international fat cats, self appointed idiots. We stay independent until the USAir guys will get to vote in AMFA for a representational election. USAir still has no new CBA with their M&R people. It is still a big mess.
One step at a time is how we have to move forward out of this mess. NO MORE Industrial unions for the skilled workers at AA and USAir. Hopefully UAL/CAL will follow our lead. After all do you hear any discontent from the AMT's at SWA or Alaska? Gee I wonder why.......
If AMFA were to get in it would put the IAM in a bad spot. They would have to negotiate an industry leading contract or face certain decertification. Right now they aren't even asking for one.

Reactions: 2 people
Seems that you are obsessed with McCormick.

Not obsessed, curious?

Kevin McCormick is the owner of the McCormick Advisory Group, a real-estate management company from Laconia, New Hampshire. He and Delle go way back to the days when Delle was selling real estate. They are very good friends.

They are such good friends that while Delle was out trying to aid airlines in their divide and conquer strategy of weakening unions, Kevin took real good care of Delle. Kevin has provided Delle with housing, cash, and expenses for the last five years. Kevin even put him on his company’s payroll. We’re sure Kevin did this out of the kindness of his own heart, and the love of his friend expecting nothing in return.

It has to be just a coincidence that Kevin is now on amfa’s payroll. In a fraternity that continually praises how democratic they are, Kevin has been appointed to the sweetest job of all; National Administrator. There is no provision in the amfa constitution for a real estate manager, so Delle created the title of National Administrator because it sounds better than national real estate manager, but there actually is no provision in the amfa constitution for either position.

Kevin McCormick was never voted into his position, yet he is the man who handles all of amfa’s finances. Why does amfa have a National Treasurer if all the money goes to a real estate firm? And who is Kevin McCormick accountable to? He was never elected to any position. In fact, he isn’t even a member of any union.

Delle has amfa paying Kevin back to the tune of $12,000 per week! How could that be? He must be the world’s most overpaid administrator. But for that money amfa gets his superb negotiating skills. For some reason, Mr. McCormick has his signature on amfa’s contracts with Alaska and Mesaba airlines. Why is someone who was never elected negotiating contracts in a “democratic” fraternity? Is there any way for his role to be taken over by elected amfa members? Can he be removed from his position?

We urge you to ask your amfa representatives for these answers. There is no logical reason that you should have to pay Delle’s debts with your hard earned, recently raised, dues money. Kevin McCormick’s only role in amfa is to drain as much cash from YOU and put it into Delle’s, Lee Seham’s, and his own pocket. Delle’s past debts should be his own problem, not yours.

Reactions: 1 person