BLM Pins Before the 19th Anniversary of 9/11? Really?

Enlightenment is now found on YouTube?
Information is information, regardless of the form it takes.

Even if it is wrong that does not mean you can't gain knowledge by analyzing the information and verifying it's validity.

Even if the information is incorrect or you disagree with it there is a value in knowing what information is being disseminating to the public and what ideals that information is supporting.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Enlightenment is now found on YouTube?
By the way I partially learned to create web pages with HTML and CSS using YouTube. I know a lady that used a Youtube tutorial to guide her in a car repair. So yes SOME of what is on YouTube is VERY useful.

However what is not useful is every single post you have ever made on this forum.

I don't "learn" anything from YT videos.

To be fair, I’ve learned quite a bit about home and car repair on YouTube... Bought a new RV in July and someone else had done a walk-thru video of the same year and model, so we knew everything about it before we laid eyes on ours.

But yeah, I don’t think “news” or investigative journalism on YouTube is worth the bandwidth...

To be fair, I’ve learned quite a bit about home and car repair on YouTube... Bought a new RV in July and someone else had done a walk-thru video of the same year and model, so we knew everything about it before we laid eyes on ours.

But yeah, I don’t think “news” or investigative journalism on YouTube is worth the bandwidth...
hallelujah brother!! Amen to that... God be with you!! All blessings and Jesus be with you...

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/american-airlines-flight-attendant-black-lives-matter-note

American Airlines attendant gives Black Lives Matter note to travel influencer

Since when is pandering to a bunch of thugs pushing a leftist, Marxist political agenda good customer service?

Eha9aMTUMAA5BYJ

https://www.seacoastonline.com/news...nes-flight-after-toddler-refuses-to-wear-mask

Just another obtuse display of entitlement.

A Portsmouth woman is demanding an apology from American Airlines after she said she was forced off her flight home because her 2-year-old son would not wear his mask.

All major U.S. airlines require any child age 2 and over to wear a mask in order to fly. (apparently she is special and rules do not apply to her)

American Airlines says on its website it requires all persons 2 years and older to wear a face covering while flying, and that those who decline to wear them “may be denied boarding and future travel on American.”

She said she wants a formal apology for how she was treated and alleges the airline’s mask policy is unreasonable given how difficult it is to control young children. She argues the policy is counter to the recommendation by the World Health Organization that children under 6 years old not wear masks.(well that part at least is true)

“This is not a mask debate,” said Davis in her post. “This is a ‘be a god damned human’ debate.’”(You first. You were not singled out. Just another "victim" looking for her 15 minutes of fame and compensation because someone dared challenge her entitlement. Guess the flight attendants did not feel like pandering that day.)

Latest posts