Brrrrr... Its sure is cold.....

According to PTO, scabs are already starting to leave. They dont seem to be getting the overtime they want, again this comes from PTO so I wouldnt necessarily take his word for it. I dont know how this plays into a stronger more productive company. Just newer replacement employees with lower wages and less expereience. Do you really believe scabs have class? I thought more of you. If NW succeeds and f/as and pilots negotiate better contracts do you think the company will compensate scabs as well? In the long run if this happens they will leave too and I dont think it will lead to a more cohesive workgroup, just higher turnover.

In reply:

1)To suggest that the SCAB mechanics are more literate is ridiculous. 'Nuff said!

2) In the second paragraph of your reply you raise the supspicion that you never accumulated much seniority. That's nothing more than "sour grapes".
1)This is an assertion based on the posts from the members of this board. I think any objective observer would be hard pressed to conclude otherwise.

2)I'm not a mechanic, nor have I ever been in a union.

:down: As if your remarks would void your very own SCAB nature? PUL-EEZ!

This is a "no brainer"! People with respect, principles and integrity stay on the union side of a picket line. In most cases those who cross picket lines have a very poor employment history and questionable thought process.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I'm thinking he's a 20 percenter.....what do you think guys? Is Necrophilias a true representitive of modern unionism, or merely one of the 20%?

According to PTO, scabs are already starting to leave. They dont seem to be getting the overtime they want, again this comes from PTO so I wouldnt necessarily take his word for it. I dont know how this plays into a stronger more productive company. Just newer replacement employees with lower wages and less expereience...
:lol: For every Original Scab that leaves he is immediately replaced with an AMFA Boy just begging to get back in. Do you know who the AMFA Boys are? They are the "Real Union Mechanics" that you guys hold in such high regard. Oh I forget, if they cross the Non-existent picket line to return to NWA they suddenly forget everything they ever knew about aircraft and become fumbling idiots. But as long as they stand with the union they are Aviation GODS. You guys are a JOKE.

I am afraid though that if this trend continues NWA will have another unionized maintenance work force very soon.

I once heard an AMFA Scab say “We are going to take NWA over again one Scab at a time.â€￾ At the time I thought this was most comical but there just might be some truth to it. I think the AMFA members are much smarter that their leaders. With AMFA’s beloved Scab list I am sure they can forget about being the representing union again.

Hey Hackman, I'll take a strawberry margarita with this weather we are having, don't forget the miniature umbrella straw. :D
Would you like my own special blend of "golden" tequila 'Cods?

It's a scab favorite.

BTW, how is the weather at your other home? The one were your family lives?

Would you like my own special blend of "golden" tequila 'Cods?
It's a scab favorite.
BTW, how is the weather at your other home? The one were your family lives?
:lol: I'll pass on the "golden" tequila, I do appreciate the offer though.

As far as the weather at home it is beautiful. I was there just last week and will be flying back down in just a few more days. Isn't life grand? When was the last time you used your non-rev benes Hackman?

:lol: I'll pass on the "golden" tequila, I do appreciate the offer though.

As far as the weather at home it is beautiful. I was there just last week and will be flying back down in just a few more days. Isn't life grand? When was the last time you used your non-rev benes Hackman?
You wouldn't even need to use non-rev benes to see the family if only you had gotten yourself a good paying job in your own (red neck) state/city.

Come to think of it. Why didn't you just do that? Instead of treking 1200 miles north to become a scab. I mean with your (according to you) superior skills and work ethic I would think that you could get a job a little closer to home.

Come to think of it. Why didn't you just do that? Instead of treking 1200 miles north to become a scab. I mean with your (according to you) superior skills and work ethic I would think that you could get a job a little closer to home.
Getting a job at home is no problem for me. Now if you want to throw "good paying" in there that is a bit more difficult but achievable and if you want to throw "aviation into the mix, well that’s impossible.

Hey Hackman, I'll take a strawberry margarita with this weather we are having, don't forget the miniature umbrella straw. :D

It won't last long. We had that yesterday (Saturday)...Sure felt nice to be out with no coat. Pouring rain tonight, and snow tomorrow, which means Spanish Coffee weather for you Tuesday.

It won't last long. We had that yesterday (Saturday)...Sure felt nice to be out with no coat. Pouring rain tonight, and snow tomorrow, which means Spanish Coffee weather for you Tuesday.
Hey Kev what does "spanish coffee weather" mean? Being from Oklahoma Iv'e never heard that term.

==========================================================

RTB,

Ol' PTO is probably "under the desk", keeping warm, and "working up a sweat" :shock: :shock: :shock:

(Typical Southern SCAB) :down: :down: :down:

NH/BB's
I do believe that NHBB is a severe "dixiephobic"...too bad. There are some wonderful peole down south, if he could only get over his prejudice

In reply:

To suggest that the SCAB mechanics are more literate is ridiculous. 'Nuff said!

In the second paragraph of your reply you raise the supspicion that you never accumulated much seniority. That's nothing more than "sour grapes".

Your attempt to validate SCABs is born of delusion. The many years of experience and continued training brought the NWA AMFA 33 mechanics to a very high skill level. To suggest that SCAB mechanics would after six months on the job be comparable is outrageous.

Have you been to SETA testing? HA HA HA!
Interesting point, but one must also consider attitude...all the training in the world aint worth a bucket of warm spit with out the work ethic to back it up.