who do u think will win ??

• montreal alouettes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or

• edmonton eskimos

• Total voters
and if you watch the grey cup parade tomorrow, watch for a group called the rowdy gang... the guy in the truck on the pa system is moi!!! :up: :up:

and as a bonus, we had winnipeg's cheerleaders following us the whole parade.. was so fun to watch my 6 for a change!!!! :D :rolleyes:

A celebrity among us!! I remember the "rowdy gang" well from when I was living in Regina. Wish I could have gotten there for the cup this year, but as the country is watching the game, I'll be slugging away in the hangar, listening in on the radio.

:p Geez, I don't know! A bunch of 6 foot tall, 250 pound men, wearing really tight leotards, bending over with their butts in the air and patting each other's bottoms.... Man when I think about stuff like that, I'm almost ready to believe that fishin is a sport!! :p

well buys !! the west won ,who knew ... :up: ....hey twinstar were u the 1 with the fire shooting out from the top of your head ??hahaha.........and yes i must agree with the comment on the players and maybe they should let women play the game with them, they would look good in the pants ay !!

salut :)

Latest posts