City of Dallas tells Delta it can no longer fly out of Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
unhinged this morning we see

Can you say 15 to 1 - we are actually getting close to 16 to 1 - onto personal attacks again

I'm unhinged but you don't want to acknowledge that you have managed to fly past 1000 posts in mere weeks?

after years of membership, you finally decided to start posting - and have posted 90% of your activity over the past couple months.

really by saying it's a 15 to 1 ratio by definition I'm acknowledging I passed 1,000

Isn't interesting that you always want people to acknowledge things - however you struggle to acknowledge basic facts - you have such double standards it's not even funny

but is a coordinating conjunction of contrast. It indicates a change in the meaning.

"but" is NOT a coordinating conjunction that can stand logically alone in the meaning of the sentence.

any educated individual would know that each of the coordinating conjunctions have different meanings and uses.

and despite your attempts to run from the subject, DL is and will be at DAL and will use its "older technology" aircraft to/from DFW where it will have a 50% and largest share of the combined DAL/DfW to ATL market.

you have proof to back that up?

DL is buying 737-900ERs which actually burn less fuel per seat than any other narrowbody aircraft.

AA has and will not have any 739s.

in fact, AS, DL, and UA will all have them... but not AA.

let's see simple things go right by you

old engine = less fuel efficient

DL average age of fleet = 16.9 years
AA average age of fleet = 13.2 years
US average age of fleet = 12.1 years

DL wins again - with the oldest fleet

Go DL!

You might want to call the engine makers to have them stop creating new engines - since  you don't think newer engines are more fuel efficient

700UW said:
You do know you start a sentence out with a upper case letter, not lower.

jcw said:
For some this might be helpful
I just lost all remaining respect for him since he doesn't know how to use grammar properly. Oh wait, I didn't have any left for him, I forgot. So WT how does it feel to be slammed for a simple mistake?

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/conjunctions.htm

the word "but" is a conjunction that joins two independent clauses therefore "I'm unhinged" is separate thought and clause from the rest of the sentence
Nice one, watch him spin it.

The educated would understand how to use a conjunction

jcw said:
Glad DL will be at DAL - good for them - we love the most environmentally unfriendly airline
That is what I have been trying to explain to him but he doesn't comprehend. The most inefficient at LF, this includes fuel efficient as well as appealing product for the customers. Why do you think we dumped the 717's on them, we saved tons in the long run, ridding them will pay for itself quickly. From the postings the last couple days, it is apparent that he has came unhinged once again...

let's see simple things go right by you

old engine = less fuel efficient

DL average age of fleet = 16.9 years
AA average age of fleet = 13.2 years
US average age of fleet = 12.1 years

DL wins again - with the oldest fleet

Go DL!

You might want to call the engine makers to have them stop creating new engines - since  you don't think newer engines are more fuel efficient
and yet DL had the highest gross profit margin in the US industry.

even though you and others don't understand it, DL can make older technology aircraft operate more DL's network reliably, more cost efficiently, and more competitively.

lower fuel costs make DL's fleet strategy even more viable. Older aircraft are a lot more of a bargain at $60/bbl crude oil.

and given that DL's schedule in most of its top business markets in the eastern US is heavily flown by "older technology" aircraft, DL clearly does know what it is doing.

btw, you forgot to include WN's average fleet age.

WorldTraveler said:
and yet DL had the highest gross profit margin in the US industry.

even though you and others don't understand it, DL can make older technology aircraft operate more DL's network reliably, more cost efficiently, and more competitively.

lower fuel costs make DL's fleet strategy even more viable. Older aircraft are a lot more of a bargain at $60/bbl crude oil.

and given that DL's schedule in most of its top business markets in the eastern US is heavily flown by "older technology" aircraft, DL clearly does know what it is doing.

btw, you forgot to include WN's average fleet age.

So now that oil is way down this is the new spin on the fuel inefficient aircraft - Great for DL - GO DL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back