City of Dallas tells Delta it can no longer fly out of Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
I didn't say that I had identical access to an active employee, now did I?
Yes, you did.

First you probably lied about how much access you actually have (I doubt you have "strikingly identical" access to current operational data as current employees) and then you lied about what you said, as Kev3188 pointed out above.

Sad that you spent nearly all day posting to this website on Dec 25 in a quest to "win the internet" instead of spending the day with family.

WorldTraveler said:
and yet I enjoy a wealth of benefits and access that is strikingly identical to what active DL employees receive.and I also know who to ask about the profitability of DL's fleet that apparently some active employees do not know.

FWAAA said:
Yes, you did.

First you probably lied about how much access you actually have (I doubt you have "strikingly identical" access to current operational data as current employees) and then you lied about what you said, as Kev3188 pointed out above.

Sad that you spent nearly all day posting to this website on Dec 25 in a quest to "win the internet" instead of spending the day with family.
His family probably told him that if he mentioned Dullta at table they would brain him with the large bowl of mashed potatoes; so, he decided to boycott the family.

since not one of the 3 of you have ever been given access to any DL automation system, I'll defer to someone who actually has it to tell me what they have and what I don't.

and I indeed specifically have noted on a remote basis - we've had umpteen posts about VPN so there can be no doubt about what type of access we are talking about.

and I see that FWAAA can't help but pop his head up without calling other people liars.

not surprisingly, he stood lockstep with the other AA minions while I told them that AA was heading for BK and in losing share in NYC - and he's now got a bug up his backside as I tell him that DL appears moving closer and closer to setting up light housekeeping in AA's key MIA-Latin America markets.

oh, and in case YOU ALL forgot, the topic is about DL's access to DAL - which every one of you said would end.

what date you like to propose as the next milestone that DL will have to jump over to stay at that airport?

just like WN's ungrowth at ATL, the refinery, and a dozen other issues, you were wrong.

"I'll defer to someone who actually has it to tell me what they have and what I don't."

Oh, so now it is an active employee who is passing on proprietary data (your description, not mine) to you?  At the major corporations that I have had an opportunity to work for or with, that is a serious violation of corporate policy and a termination offense.

holy cow, you BOTH are dense.

Did anyone say anything about an active employee passing on proprietary information or anything internal to Kip's file.

you are BOTH sounding a whole lot like jcw.

did you forget which sine you are posting on?

I also never said I receive all of the benefits of an active employee.

and active employees do not receive all of the benefits I do.

and yet here we have two people that would never have been hired by DL arguing with me about what access I have.

WorldTraveler said:
holy cow, you BOTH are dense.

Did anyone say anything about an active employee passing on proprietary information or anything internal to Kip's file.

you are BOTH sounding a whole lot like jcw.

did you forget which sine you are posting on?

I also never said I receive all of the benefits of an active employee.

and active employees do not receive all of the benefits I do.

and yet here we have two people that would never have been hired by DL arguing with me about what access I have.
Actually, you stated in black and white that someone who HAD the information "tells you what they have and you don't."  So, yes you did say that an active employee (by your own admission in another post someone with access to proprietary information) was giving it to you.  You can talk all you want in those delusional circles that operate in your head, but the rest of us don't just wipe out the last post from our memory if you state a bald-faced lie.

As far as your putdown that I would never have been hired by DL, all I can say is "Thank you, Jesus for protecting me from a fate worse than death."

WorldTraveler said:
... ... ... as I tell him that DL appears moving closer and closer to setting up light housekeeping in AA's key MIA-Latin America markets.

Will this occur before or after DL starts to operate the DFW-LHR ?

WorldTraveler said:

then you should be able to tell me what you have access to as an active employee on a remote basis than what a retiree has on the same basis.

go ahead.

Why would Kev provide that info online?

and while you make a production about internal access, you fail to acknowledge that most of the detailed information about airlines becomes public knowledge at some point anyway.

operational performance, market share, and revenue information ALL become public information at some point.

But not HR issues.....

Yes if someone is leaking information that would make DL liable - although we will here how DL is not legally liable for its employees

WorldTraveler said:
DL wanted to include LGA and LAX as well as ATL, DTW, and MSP but WN chose not to serve DTW or MSP after saying they would if they got the two gates so ATL is the only market that serves multiple carriers from both airports.

and as 1/7 approaches, it is apparent that DL was correct in its position that it had the right to insist on being accommodated at DAL and other parties apparently came to realize that as well.

1 - Atlanta is not the only airport that has multiple carriers operating from both airports.  LAX and SFO are served by both VS and WN at DAL and DL AA and UA from DFW.  LGA is served by both VS and WN at DAL and AA and DL from DFW.

2 - It is not that DL or anyone other than the lease holders at DAL have an inalienable right to serve DAL.  It is written into FEDERAL law, that non-lease holders at DAL will be able SUBLEASE gate time if there is slack enough in the schedule for their operations.  WN is fully using their gate capabilities, VS is fully using their capable gate space (with a sublease for Cape Air's EAS service).  UA is not fully using their capable gate space, hence they subleased to WN, who then subleased to DL.  There was a plan for them to fully utilize their gate space after , but that plan seems to have gone to the wayside and now DL may have successfully NEGOTIATED a sublease with UA.

just curious   what does all of this other stuff have to do with DAL telling DL

Jan 6 is just lit over week n half away  we shall see what happens come 7th jan whether DL will be there or not.....  

WorldTraveler said:
I wasn't aware that the position you held at DL was in FA recruitment.

I'd venture to say that I have had far more experience with DL IFS recruiters than you ever have

robbedagain said:
just curious   what does all of this other stuff have to do with DAL telling DL

Jan 6 is just lit over week n half away  we shall see what happens come 7th jan whether DL will be there or not.....
Since they have a schedule posted, I'd say they're still there come January 7, 8, and just about every other day from that point forward until UA decides they want to increase the flying out of their gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back