City of Dallas tells Delta it can no longer fly out of Love Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's pretty apparent how it IS playing out.... WN has 16 gates, VX has 2, UA has 2 and DL is the 3rd largest carrier in terms of seats.

see, you are holding your breath and hoping that DL will be kicked out.

Will you admit you were wrong when Jan 7 and DL still is operating the same number of flights?

go find one of my posts where I said Im awaiting for DL to get kicked out    my bet is you cant bec I never said it      youre the one who keeps blowing hot air out of your hands at the keyboard       ive long said we shall see what happens come jan 7th

I'm writing the truth.

DL will be at DAL and will be, as it is now, the 3rd largest airline there.

Funny how so many people here are trying to distance themselves from saying that DL would be out of DAL now that yet another date is coming and going based on predictions of DL's demise at DAL.

WorldTraveler said:
I'm writing the truth.

DL will be at DAL and will be, as it is now, the 3rd largest airline there.

Funny how so many people here are trying to distance themselves from saying that DL would be out of DAL now that yet another date is coming and going based on predictions of DL's demise at DAL.

Its great to see DL will the the the third largest airline at DAL - what does  that mean - is that like being 3rd at ATL?  Seriously being 3rd is not material.

In case anyone was confused - looking at October stats for DAL - the breakdown is as follows:

WN - 92.78%
VX - 3.58%
DL - 1.90%
UA - 1.67%

Being 3rd is really moving the market

thanks for that jcw    now we shall await the mis interpretation of those figures as we all know dl can never be that low.

And for comparison at ATL - here is the market share with AA being #3 I guess we should be saying the same thing WT is saying about DL at DAL:

DL:  82%
WN: 10%
AA 3%
UA 1.3%

What's sad is that UA's 1.3% of ATL for 4th place is probably 2x or 3x larger than DL's 1.9% share at DAL is...

But being at DAL is strategic, right?

well, duh. ATL is a much larger market.

and DL didn't even start using an all mainline schedule in Oct at DAL.

Considering that DL doesn't have the gates and UA does, the fact that DL has more seats even now says something about who is really committed to DAL.

and notably, AA is not and won't be at DAL.

Wow tough one for you - can you point to someone that says AA will be at DAL it's hard when you claim of 3rd place looks idiotic now doesn't

simply noting DL's 3rd place at DAL will be larger than AA's.

Feel free to mock whatever size DL has... AA signed away its rights to be there.

Seriously saying they will be larger than at an airport the DOJ is preventing to fly at is even more idiotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back