Dan Rather...how Credible?/

TWAnr said:
Hey Fred,

I could not help but notice that you did not post any messages here over the weekend. Coming to think of it, it seems that you never post anything on Saturdays and Sundays.

Does you employer know that you are doing this during work hours?
[post="179612"][/post]​

Maybe I am self-employed and I have better things to do on weekends like play with my kids.

Or do you just not like what I post out here and would rather I went away?

And I'm sure the Kerry camp had nothing to do with these fraudulent documents.... I guess with both of them lying we should either cancel them both out, or vote for Nader. :unsure:

Ex-Guard Typist Recalls Memos Criticizing Bush
But the commander's secretary says she thinks the ones that surfaced last week are fakes.
By James Rainey
Times Staff Writer

September 15, 2004

George W. Bush's commanding officer in the Texas Air National Guard wrote memos more than 30 years ago objecting to efforts to gloss over the young lieutenant's shortcomings and failure to take a flight physical, the officer's former secretary said Tuesday night.

Los Angeles Times

Rather is just another media hack, whose purpose is to stir the s$%t up, get a story and a bump in the ratings.

You gotta love it when it blows up in their face.

(On a deal like this, I always envision Wil E. Coyote, burned to a crisp and blinking out the ashes, with a match in his hand :lol: :lol: )

Hmmm, let me see here.

Ahh, yes, BUSH LIED TO THE WORLD ABOUT WMD IN IRAG AS THE BASIS FOR THE INVASION. Democrats and the media say he is the Commander in Chief and is responsible, even for BAD intelligence, and the buck stops at oval office. Some have even called for his impeachment.

So Dan Rather is the ANCHORMAN, a veteran of CBS news. Should he not too be responsible for bad intelligence!

Bottom line is Dan Ratheris a biased left winger who tried to embarass Bush #1 in a televised interview and was left stuttering when countered.

The democrats are still reeling since the 2000 election and will do anything to beat Bush.

Have you seen Gore yelling on the Campaign trail for Kerry with the veins in his neck and head popping out?

How many plaintiffs did Edwards wheel into a courtroom wearing a neckbrace to get his fame and fortune?

When Kerry came home from NAM and addressed senate hearings on the war, he spoke of atrocities being committed by US troops.

I WONDER HOW MAN EARS AND THROATS KERRY SLIT OPEN!

TWAnr said:
Mr. Bush's Glass House
By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF
Published: September 15, 2004

President Bush's paramount problem with his National Guard years is not that he took shortcuts in 1972. The problem is that he still refuses to come clean about it.

The New York Times

First you quote Kristof, then the L.A. Times. What's next, Al Jazeera or the DNC?

AgMedallion said:
First you quote Kristof, then the L.A. Times. What's next, Al Jazeera or the DNC?
[post="184344"][/post]​

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Yah, interesting when folks are passing off editorials as news stories.

For those that care, consider what one journalist considered by basically everybody to be a grand master and one of the most respected journalists in America said about "MemoGate":

"an embarrasment" - Walter Cronkite

Last night Mort Zuckerman, the publisher of USN&WR said that if this had happened at his magazine, people would have been fired.