Dan Rather...how Credible?/

FredF said:
Dan Rather is probably the MOST biased anchor out there. He wants nothing more than to get Kerry elected and anything he can do to that end he is going to.

Here is where you can get a grip.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/realitycheck/...fax20040909.asp
[post="179327"][/post]​

Yeah...kind of makes you wonder why his employer (Viacom) hasn't fired him, considering that they are big supporters of Bush.

FredF said:
Dan Rather is probably the MOST biased anchor out there. He wants nothing more than to get Kerry elected and anything he can do to that end he is going to.

Here is where you can get a grip.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/realitycheck/...fax20040909.asp
[post="179327"][/post]​

Oh come on! You mean Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest of the FOX (the RNN..Republican National Network) gang are not the MOST biased media around? You have GOT to be kidding me :D :D :lol:

Oh come on! You mean Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest of the FOX (the RNN..Republican National Network) gang are not the MOST biased media around? You have GOT to be kidding me

NONE of them are network anchors, for starters. And more importantly, they don't claim to be unbiased, as a network anchor should be.

Imagolfer said:
Oh come on! You mean Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest of the FOX (the RNN..Republican National Network) gang are not the MOST biased media around? You have GOT to be kidding me :D :D :lol:
[post="179337"][/post]​

Fox Reports the News and I have seen them do some hard core stuff against the current President.

Hannity, and Rush, Well just ask them, they are talk show hosts and are there to entertain an audience. They do not claim to be news reporters.

Rather's daughter works for the Democratic Party in Texas. Also when Bill O'Reilly asked Rather if he thought Clinton was an honest person, Rather said "Yes", to which O'Reilly said "Really?" while he was more or less rolling his eyes. Also, CBS so far refuses to release the material it got in connection with the Texas Air National Guard memo. It has only allowed it's own handwriting expert to examine it. Now there's an objective analysis. :rolleyes:

You would think that whatever Democratic Party or moveon.org operative concocted that memo would have had brains enough to use the fonts common at the time, correct military acronyms for Officer Efficiency Report and not named an officer as exerting pressure to sugar coat GWB's efficiency report who had been retired for a year and a half as of the memo's date. At least Clinton was a smarter liar until his DNA tripped him up.

STOP THE PRESSES

This Just In:

The CBS producer said that some alarms bells went off last week when the signatures and initials of Killian on the documents in hand did not match up with other documents available on the public record, but producers chose to move ahead with the story. "This was too hot not to push. If there were doubts, those people didn't show it," says the producer, who works on a rival CBS News program.

Now, the producer says, there is growing concern inside the building on 57th Street that they may have been suckered by the Kerry campaign. "There is a school of thought here that the Kerry people dumped this in our laps, figuring we'd do the heavy lifting on the story. That maybe they had doubts about these documents but hoped we'd get more information," says the producer. "If that's the case, then we're bigger fools than we already appear to be judging by all the chatter about how these documents could be forgeries."

If Rove engineered this thing, i'd be in even more awe of campaighn powers. Anyway it would be nice if some of these "sources" talked to someone other than "the prowler".

sentrido said:
Anyway it would be nice if some of these "sources" talked to someone other than "the prowler".
[post="179507"][/post]​

You mean like Dan Rather?

You mean, like if his own staff at CBS actually talked to the man himself?

Hey Fred,

I could not help but notice that you did not post any messages here over the weekend. Coming to think of it, it seems that you never post anything on Saturdays and Sundays.

Does you employer know that you are doing this during work hours?

FredF said:
You mean like Dan Rather?

You mean, like if his own staff at CBS actually talked to the man himself?
[post="179516"][/post]​

Well any columist who would actually put thier NAME on the article. I would also give it more credibilty if it didnt come from a decidedly biased rag. Think about it. If I want to get something out there am i gonna talk to "the prowler" at the "spectator"?

Latest posts