Dates set for ramp vote

How am I a slave to my union?

I pay dues which are tax deductible, to enforce a CBA, not a company shill and not at the whim of the company.

Why does the CEO and other executives have Contracts?

What is good for them is good for the worker.

Do they belong to union where someone else speaks for them? No.

Your analogy is absurd x1000.

Reactions: 2 people
Southwind,

Dont let the facts get in your way.

Unionized workers in the US is at about 13%, that leaves 87% of the workforce non-union.

Unions cannot use dues money to make contributions to candidates or parties, unlike companies.

So how did 13% of the workforce elect Obama when the majority of the voters are non-union?
This is a legitimate question that was posted on page 8, yet none of you anti-union folks have cared to answer it.

This is a legitimate question that was posted on page 8, yet none of you anti-union folks have cared to answer it.
Thats the 1000 dollar question, I would like to know however, Obama’s Campaign Contribution Records have been Scrubbed Clean

And we already concluded that Unions funnel dues money for political purposes against the knowledge of their members. Theres already mounds of facts, lawsuits, history that establishes that so you can stop perpetuating that lie please.

Reactions: 1 person
I call BS on that, and you still havent answered the question, how did 13% get someone elected over 87% and there was more non-union and corporate funding than voluntary PAC union money.

Back up your conclusion with concrete facts, not your bias lies.

Here's a legitimate question that might help answer your legitimate question !

Do you personally know "ANY" union member who did "NOT" vote for Nobama ? :unsure:

SW Fart n dopes are management lovers, why waste any more time arguing with the goobers? They were probably both fired from a previous union job for not showing up to work or stealing now they are getting their revenge on unions by dragging down the pay and benefits of their at will co workers. It doesn't take a bitter blogger to figure out union pay and wages in the airline industry surpass non union. I guess you can't blame them, they sound scared. They probably work voluntarily for free on Labor day to show their love for Delta management.

Reactions: 1 person
I call BS on that, and you still havent answered the question, how did 13% get someone elected over 87% and there was more non-union and corporate funding than voluntary PAC union money.

Back up your conclusion with concrete facts, not your bias lies.
Call it what you will, facts are facts.

I think they are DL management who gets paid to monitor and post on the boards.

And they must be using Bush fuzzy math if they think 13% of the workers can beat 87% of the workers.

And I know plenty of union members who didnt vote for Obama.

I think they are DL management who gets paid to monitor and post on the boards.

And they must be using Bush fuzzy math if they think 13% of the workers can beat 87% of the workers.

And I know plenty of union members who didnt vote for Obama.
As opposed to union shill spewing garbage? How ironic.

BMI29-UnionLabel-Large.jpg

Latest posts