Delta employee smuggles guns on plane

I have to believe he TSA is going to be levying some pretty hefty fines for security breech from hell. # winning at ATL

Better get ready for a total anal exam from the ATF on the whole operation there as well.

AKs and ARs in carry on bags, yikes.

too bad he didn't have a union to save his backside... since we've been told that unions do help employees when they break the law.

someone's next few Christmases are going to look pretty grey - with touches of orange.

CMH_GSE said:
I have to believe he TSA is going to be levying some pretty hefty fines for security breech from hell. # winning at ATL

I have to believe the TSA is going to make accessing the SIDA a little more "interesting" from here on out...

No system is flawless if there are insiders determined to break the law.

It was within the last week that we heard that a union can save someone's job if they break the law, wasn't it?

Honestly, if the IAM wants to win the election, they really need to take up this guy's case.

oh so now no system is flawless - is this how we are explaining DL's failure here

we see

To everyone - make sure you use this rationale while someone is bashing AA

DL itself would be liable if it was not enforcing TSA regulations.

The employee bears legal responsibility for his actions.

afraid not - companies can be charged with criminal acts all the time - but the arm chair lawyer would not understand that

sure they can.... but not when they have done what they are supposed to do.

too bad the hammock blogger doesn't know that.

Latest posts

Back