Delta Labor Relations thread.

You clearly can't comprehend what you read.

I N V E S T I G A T I ON.

And once again where is the proof of your claim that the DOJ "slapped" the IAM around?

Third request.

Reactions: 3 people
Do you even read?

You posted the DOJ "slapped" around the IAM and you post a civil claim from the DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (DOL) in regard to the IAMNPF which is a total and separate entity than the IAM.

So for the fourth time, post where the DOJ has slapped around the IAM for the DL campaign.

If you are going to lie, you need a better memory.

700UW said:
Do you even read?
You posted the DOJ "slapped" around the IAM and you post a civil claim from the DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (DOL) in regard to the IAMNPF which is a total and separate entity than the IAM.
So for the fourth time, post where the DOJ has slapped around the IAM for the DL campaign.
If you are going to lie, you need a better memory.
I never said anything about the campaign. I was talking about the PF. You just got confused as usual.

Now what's the status with the class action (that never left the ground years ago)?

You are a waste of time.

Once again you stated the DOJ.

Ignorance is bliss.

southwind said:
I agree! So how do we get rid of 700?
Good luck with that. We been trying to do that on the AA boards. Occasionally he gets sent to the corn field for insults and threats. Anywhere the IAM or IAMPF is mentioned he trolls right on in. I see this thread has drifted and the last few pages have been going back and forth between him and a few others. Good luck.

Reactions: 4 people
southwind said:
I agree! So how do we get rid of 700?
Actually he's been on these boards longer than the person I'm talking about.

Or you to for that matter BTW.

700 OWNS these boards man. And he owns you as well 90% of the time.

Reactions: 2 people
1AA said:
Good luck with that. We been trying to do that on the AA boards. Occasionally he gets sent to the corn field for insults and threats. Anywhere the IAM or IAMPF is mentioned he trolls right on in. I see this thread has drifted and the last few pages have been going back and forth between him and a few others. Good luck.
Begone you. Begone. Back to the pit of your irrelevance.