"Democrats must be defeated before they destroy America"

And yet again what policies has Trump passed or proposed that has you so certain they are “dead set on killing this country”? I would really like to know where you get these, what I consider, ludicrous idea from.
Well, we could start with the vaunted tax cut where 90+ percent of the benefit went to the top 10 percent in income citizens and which will create an additional trillion (that's trillion with a capital T) dollars national debt. His fairy tale 10 percent cut for the peons he announced the other day is just that...a fairy tale and will add $600 billion to the national debt. He said that it would be enacted before the elections in November. Hard to do when Congress is not in session again until after the elections. But then dear Donald has never understood that the President of the United States is not an emperor who can make things happen by say so. He's really annoyed that he has to wait on Congress to do some things.

What cake? The Common Sense Cake? There’s a YouTuber that goes around asking liberals what do they think about different policies under the guise its a policy written by a Democrat. They always love it then the guy tells them it’s actually a Trump policy then they are speechless. The problem with you liberals is that you just want to hate. Just like I have asked you several times to provide what policies Trump has brought forth that is going to kill the country. Yet you have failed to bring a single one up. Instead you bring up “cake”.

Why do we have a record deficit in a booming economy? Is that usually a harbinger of good news? Why does Trump feel that the Fed is the biggest threat to our economy when they are "doing their job", like he said they should in debate with Hillary in 2016? I mean...I know that that's all just past history....even if he DID say it himself, but today, he sure sounds envious of Obama and that Fed that was doing "political things". I know that stuff like this is so boring compared to "lock her up" and "build that wall", but here's what the guy you voted for in 2016 was saying then...and all of the sudden, the Fed that HE fixed is "the biggest threat to the economy". It's a short video, but you can take it to about 1:18 to hear what he was saying should it start at the beginning.

Well, we could start with the vaunted tax cut where 90+ percent of the benefit went to the top 10 percent in income citizens and which will create an additional trillion (that's trillion with a capital T) dollars national debt. His fairy tale 10 percent cut for the peons he announced the other day is just that...a fairy tale and will add $600 billion to the national debt. He said that it would be enacted before the elections in November. Hard to do when Congress is not in session again until after the elections. But then dear Donald has never understood that the President of the United States is not an emperor who can make things happen by say so. He's really annoyed that he has to wait on Congress to do some things.
I’m not so sure where you’re getting your numbers from but the fact that you don’t think 10% is a lot just tells me you have no idea what you’re talking about. You add that to the corporate tax cut and now that is substantial. Now you might not own an LLC but people that do are doing substantially better than just a year go.

I’m not so sure where you’re getting your numbers from but the fact that you don’t think 10% is a lot just tells me you have no idea what you’re talking about. You add that to the corporate tax cut and now that is substantial. Now you might not own an LLC but people that do are doing substantially better than just a year go.
One more time....with a tax cut in good times and a booming economy - is a $700 billion deficit okay?

Why do we have a record deficit in a booming economy? Is that usually a harbinger of good news? Why does Trump feel that the Fed is the biggest threat to our economy when they are "doing their job", like he said they should in debate with Hillary in 2016? I mean...I know that that's all just past history....even if he DID say it himself, but today, he sure sounds envious of Obama and that Fed that was doing "political things". I know that stuff like this is so boring compared to "lock her up" and "build that wall", but here's what the guy you voted for in 2016 was saying then...and all of the sudden, the Fed that HE fixed is "the biggest threat to the economy". It's a short video, but you can take it to about 1:18 to hear what he was saying should it start at the beginning.

Did you not listen? They were playing political games then and they are now. Trump was also right about the bubble. I’ve already brought this up in another post. Obama’s economy was built on bailouts, stiphends and stimulus packages. Jobs were still in the process of leaving and wages were static. Raising interest rates would have bust that bubble so the feds never even thought about raising intrest rates. Now we have a booming economy. A real one with real investments, real jobs and real wage growth. Yes raise intrest rates and leave it there for a bit. Three times in one year and announcing plans to do it again. Now you’re getting political. Now the dems are crying because they look stupid with this economy and the feds are on their knees to them. They are now at this point purposefully trying to stop economic growth. The deficit has been out of control for the past twenty years. With more than half of it being brought to you by no other than your Prince Muslim Obama. Eventually you will see a small reversal of that with it slowly building momentum. That’s going to take years to reverse, a lot of them, I don’t care who is in office. Substantial government waste and fraud is going to have to be cut. More taxes is not the answer. I really do like the way she says “middle class” like it’s something she ever once thought of before Trump came along.

Last edited:
One more time....with a tax cut in good times and a booming economy - is a $700 billion deficit okay?
For the moment yes, especially with the amount being spent on the military. If you took that out there would be no deficit. The deficit has been ignored for the past twenty years by the demopublicans they seem to be fine with it. I foresee a reversal of it but we will see.

For the moment yes, especially with the amount being spent on the military. If you took that out there would be no deficit. The deficit has been ignored for the past twenty years by the demopublicans they seem to be fine with it. I foresee a reversal of it but we will see.
So Darth Cheney was right...Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. Even record deficits. So long as you give the trailer dwellers in baseball caps a tax cut that will buy them a month's worth of groceries. .

Don't know if you've been around long, but from 2009 to 2017, it sure seemed like conservatives were VERY worried about deficits and debt. I mean...they would wring their hands and moan "but our GRANDCHILDREN will suffer". Then...they get tossed a few crumbs of a tax cut...they look at a record deficit and they look at another trillion added to the debt. Finally, they look at their grandkids and say "f- 'em....I got mine"

I believe this is their game plan!
44783462_10210465977720190_2421044687906275328_n.jpg

Do we really want more of what Obama gave us? Oh, Oh! Someone caught him in an "awkward" moment!
11813519_914825581924023_7913883218132759715_n.jpg

A little bet of reality to think about when you are at your voting place!
45138160_1449044828562444_7744813593698238464_n.jpg

Latest posts