DL cancels interline with EK

i dont follow the news as much due to working a lot of hours  but just about every airline is almost always in the  news whether its good bad or the ugly  always one or more of that   As far as DL cancelling the EK thing it probably wont affect either carrier a whole lot    On our side at AA   we get an awful lot of connecting pax to/from on QR and EK and once in while the other mid east carrier...

robbedagain said:
what does any of these past few posts have to do with DL canceling the interline agreement with EK?
It's all about DL's obsession with punishing the ME4.

DL's canceling the interline with EK is one example, the retaliation against the Fox is another.

Reactions: 2 people
Rough week for the Widget...

The Pulse debacle

QR at the Fox

"Pride-gate"

Pissing off the Seattle Sounders official supporters group

...and of course, another year being runner up for the JD Power award...

Reactions: 5 people
Kev3188 said:
The Pulse debacle
QR at the Fox
"Pride-gate"
Pissing off the Seattle Sounders official supporters group
...and of course, another year being runner up for the JD Power award...
Only if your anti DL . Like?

Reactions: 1 person
FWAAA said:
Kev3188 is NOT the topic of this thread.
Since you stuck you nose into something your not referenced to. I did not mention or refer to HIM. Maybe it was you.

jimntx said:
Oh that is so WT.  You reserve the right to post anything about anyone in public, but you get to decide who responds to your posts.  The Delta Uber Alles tradition lives on.
Don't care who answers as long as they do put something that is posted in the correct meaning. Plus don't try to insult. You should read what I posted. It is what you inferred from it. That is telling

Kev3188 said:
From a PR standpoint, 100% correct - it wasn't a good week for Delta. When it rains, it pours.

Some good news, however:

Fitch Ratings boosts Delta Air Lines' investment status

Delta Air Lines received a second stamp of approval from a credit-rating agency, another rare signal of stability in the financially volatile airline industry.

Fitch is the second rating agency to elevate Delta’s position to investment grade while its comparable U.S. peers, United Airlines and American Airlines, still lag behind in the junk bond category.
http://www.startribune.com/fitch-ratings-boosts-delta-air-lines-investment-status/380257811/

And, despite the steady drumbeat of bad press this past week, DL will probably earn $100 million, pre-tax, per week, on average this year. $100 million a week. A few years ago, I would have laughed uncontrollably had someone suggested that DL would earn that much money every seven days, on average.

Reactions: 3 people
metopower said:
Don't care who answers as long as they do put something that is posted in the correct meaning. Plus don't try to insult. You should read what I posted. It is what you inferred from it. That is telling
I'm so very sorry.  I put your response in the context of all the other many, many snide, condescending responses of yours to not only those of us who don't work for Delta, but also to your fellow co-workers that you evidently seem to feel do not measure up.  You'll have to let us know which you is responding.

Reactions: 5 people
jimntx said:
Oh that is so WT.  You reserve the right to post anything about anyone in public, but you get to decide who responds to your posts.  The Delta Uber Alles tradition lives on.
Same finishing school.

Forgot to add the "reminder" about not share load information to other non revs to my list...

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
Same finishing school.

Forgot to add the "reminder" about not share load information to other non revs to my list...
Wow... that one by itself takes the cake.

Yep, DL had a bad week PR-wise, and the cheerleaders are very, very, upset with everyone else for noticing.

There wsed to be a time where you could actually be objective about discussing on the forums what happened to an airline, and people were man enough to take some criticism.

Now, we have a few snowflakes looking for a safe place, and anyone who dares stray from Corp Comm's messaging are clearly haters with axes to grind.

Good goes round... ;)

Reactions: 4 people
FWAAA said:
From a PR standpoint, 100% correct - it wasn't a good week for Delta. When it rains, it pours.

Some good news, however:

http://www.startribune.com/fitch-ratings-boosts-delta-air-lines-investment-status/380257811/

And, despite the steady drumbeat of bad press this past week, DL will probably earn $100 million, pre-tax, per week, on average this year. $100 million a week. A few years ago, I would have laughed uncontrollably had someone suggested that DL would earn that much money every seven days, on average.
I worked for Texaco in the days when a barrel of oil sold for twice (or more) what it brings today, and we didn't gross anywhere near $100 million a week.  That is just a staggering number.  We all thought that Exxon was big stuff because their annual gross was just over $1 Billion.  Delta will gross that much in 10 weeks!

Latest posts