DL cancels interline with EK

jimntx said:
NHBB, Delta already has an LAX to Haneda flight.  It's just an inconvenient departure and arrival time--middle of the night; no public transportation into Tokyo.  They are requesting and (more than likely getting) one of the new daytime arrival slots to replace their current flight.  I doubt they will get an Atlanta departure.  I can't imagine there would be that much demand from ATL.  AA will also get an LAX departure with a daytime arrival.  And, UA will get an SFO departure, convenient arrival time.

Now, your anti-Delta tirades have become as tiresome as World Traveler's "Delta Uber Alles" posts used to be.  Give it a rest.  Delta is a good airline.  The fact that it is mostly non-union isn't really any of your business or mine.  I don't understand it either, but...THEIR EMPLOYEES WERE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR REPRESENTATION.  They voted against having representation.  (The flight attendants have voted no on more than one occasion that I know of.)  It's the way democracy works.  Majority rules.  Please go find something else to post about.  Thanks.

ACS has voted no more than once also. 

TechOps is about the only one that hasn't really had any votes. (I'm sure we have had at least one while I've been here but I can't remember who it was, AMFA maybe? (right before BK))