Doug's salary

700UW said:
From the first article:

"He said that he requested the lower payout because union employees at the company are paid less than their counterparts at those airlines."

I bet he can't wait until the parity review in 2016... :)

If you can't get by on a measly 700k, something is wrong. I'm sure that I could live without another 20% if I were in his bracket too.

Reactions: 1 person
you're kidding yourself if you think he's making less money.  Wait to see what the bonuses turn out to be.  He'll make at least what the Delta CEO makes, my bet is that he'll make more.

His pay will be only $600-$700k. But his bonus will double if he meets board expectations. 
Basically if he can get labor cheaper, stall raises he stands to make millions. 

Any truth to the rumor that certain management levels are losing their profit sharing next year?  Interesting that if employees meet all their targets and qualify for the Max $150/mo. payout which equates to $1800 yearly bonus, which equates to about 3.5% if you are making 50K/yr.  And Parker&Co are making what percentage if their targets are met....

AP Tech said:
Any truth to the rumor that certain management levels are losing their profit sharing next year?  Interesting that if employees meet all their targets and qualify for the Max $150/mo. payout which equates to $1800 yearly bonus, which equates to about 3.5% if you are making 50K/yr.  And Parker&Co are making what percentage if their targets are met....
Senior management is trying to do away with profit sharing with the Passenger Service Agents at US
http://cwa-agents.org/december-2013-bargaining-update/
The bargaining committee reported that the company countered our wage proposal with their own proposal to end profit sharing, which the committee said was a non-starter.
“We will not give up our profit sharing,” said bargaining committee member Millicent Burnett. “We’ve worked hard and sacrificed to help bring this company back from the brink, and now we should be sharing in the benefits of this merger.”
The two sides reached no agreement on the union proposal that there be a guarantee that vendors will not do our work. The bargaining committee expressed members’ opposition to vendors, even if so-called “seamless service” is compromised.
“We understand that American Airlines has long been dependent on vendors in many stations,” said bargaining committee member Dan Skerl. “But we are fighting for an agreement that guarantees the elimination of vendors as quickly as possible. We believe that’s the best way to guarantee seamless service.”

Then I guess he should offer each employee around $20 million in stock options like he gets for free.

Latest posts