American Airlines CEO's salary set at $700,000

It's long overdue to throw a wrench in the works. We tried but lost by the standard union deceit and dirty tricks. Wait your year and do it again - and be aware what the bastards will do just to stay in power and on the dole with members' money.

Frank Szabo said:
It's long overdue to throw a wrench in the works. We tried but lost by the standard union deceit and dirty tricks. Wait your year and do it again - and be aware what the bastards will do just to stay in power and on the dole with members' money.
Nearly every single thread in this forum gets turned into throw the bastards out. No doubt the readers of this board account for a small percentage of the total rank and file. So, what is the point of the constant drone of the dribble? I get it, you want another union. In 28 years I have not gotten one ballot sent to my house for a change in representation. Send me a ballot and I will vote as I see fit. Otherwise, why must this constant drone clog or hi jack nearly every single thread?

Reactions: 3 people
700UW said:
The IAM at US did not push nor lobby for the merger.

The APA, APFA, USAPA, TWU and AFA did, that would be the leadership, not the rank and file.

Every single AA F/A and AA pilot I had spoken with prior to the merger was for this merger and ousting Horton - and practically all for the same reason(s).

Even if it were "only the leadership", they are (supposedly) "the voice" for the rank and file anyway.

DallasConehead said:
Nearly every single thread in this forum gets turned into throw the bastards out. No doubt the readers of this board account for a small percentage of the total rank and file. So, what is the point of the constant drone of the dribble? I get it, you want another union. In 28 years I have not gotten one ballot sent to my house for a change in representation. Send me a ballot and I will vote as I see fit. Otherwise, why must this constant drone clog or hi jack nearly every single thread?
Nobody is attempting to hijack the thread - just providing another reminder as it seems most mechanics haven't sufficient recall to remind themselves of the constant twu dirty tricks, misrepresentations and outright lying of the recent past.

If AA's mechanics must have a union, find one that will earn their keep working for those who pay them instead of the corporate-pandering twats constituting the twu.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts