F/A Seniority

Apparently, your manners do not extend to anyone else on this board. You should be more deferential to your betters.

Most senior at NWA launched the Stratos...1951. We have about 50 from the 50's. Only Pan Am had us beat with "age" and "beauty".

He swears he will die in flight. True meaning of "live and die" for your job. :shock:

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='449270' date='Jan 23 2007, 02:11 PM']What big words from such a small person. You have better things to do at this point in time, like picking corn on your John Deere.[/quote]

bhisti:
Now that you are approaching the point where you are almost moderately educated, you should know that you do not harvest corn this time of year in this hemisphere.

I didnt say staple I was just pointing out that there are different views on how this situation should be handled. Hp was a baby airline compared to the older more senior airelines, US and Delta. Why should these fa's(HP) be in some sense stapled to the bottom because they worked for a younger company that was profitable and is now in a postion to ACQUIRE a bankrupt company? And by the way HP always nonreved FCFS and the other airlines by DOH. Why should employess of a profitable company suffer in any way if they merge or acquire any company? I hope this merger does not happen for these reasons alone. No disrespect to anyone but I just needed to point out that what some feel is the right thing to do may not feel that way to someone who is adversely affected. Mama

I beg your pardon. HP F/A's were not "in some sense stapled to the bottom." HP F/A's got Date of Hire as is required according to the AFA Bylaws. Our senority lists have been merged. And there are plenty HP F/A's that are senior to me and I've been here a while. And I do not begrudge anyone about it.

I don't have a crystal ball so I can't say how any of this is going to flush out. Yet at the same time, I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to get the Delta F/A's anymore upset than they already are.

I admire their solidarity. Good for them. If this deal does go through, I want them on my team! :up:

Most senior at NWA launched the Stratos...1951. We have about 50 from the 50's. Only Pan Am had us beat with "age" and "beauty".

He swears he will die in flight. True meaning of "live and die" for your job. :shock:

Sidebar for Redbone: The most senior guy on the ramp at NW just took the early out (no pun intended)...1952 seniority!

Apparently, your manners do not extend to anyone else on this board. You should be more deferential to your betters.
<_< ----- Nor Easter's not too popular on the aa board either! Thinks he's cute! But I believe you could compare him with that "Super Scab" over on the NW Board!---- About the same moral level!---- :down: He would love to see US F/As stapled! That would just give him (aa) someone to point to for justification for their actions against exTWA employees!

bhisti:
Now that you are approaching the point where you are almost moderately educated, you should know that you do not harvest corn this time of year in this hemisphere.

Gee, really? I didn't realize that. Trying to be fancy with the neat words? I would never supply water to your corn. I would love to see you slahymed.

You soon will get what you deserve. I hope that the US deal happens. Then you will be
istockphoto_429593_stapled.jpg
to the bottom. Maybe then you will realize that a union would have helped. You really think the AFA will slot you with DOH??? Not by a long shot.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/429593/2/istockphoto_429593_stapled.jpg[/img] to the bottom. Maybe then you will realize that a union would have helped. You really think the AFA will slot you with DOH??? Not by a long shot.
<_< ---- See what I mean!!! :down:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/429593/2/istockphoto_429593_stapled.jpg[/img] to the bottom. Maybe then you will realize that a union would have helped. You really think the AFA will slot you with DOH??? Not by a long shot.

Too bad you don't know what you're talking about. Try reading up on the election process should there be a merger. If AFA wants to represent the "new" Delta (which believe me-they do) they will GUARANTEE DOH for all-or they won't win the election. Even you aren't that stupid?

Too bad you don't know what you're talking about. Try reading up on the election process should there be a merger. If AFA wants to represent the "new" Delta (which believe me-they do) they will GUARANTEE DOH for all-or they won't win the election. Even you aren't that stupid?

Dude,
I think it's more effective to just ignore the trolls.

Ignore him.... She found a picture of a stapler and just had to use it ..Plus, isn't she from AA? Stapling is all they know!.....It will be DOH. :rolleyes:

Ignore him.... She found a picture of a stapler and just had to use it ..Plus, isn't she from AA? Stapling is all they know!.....It will be DOH. :rolleyes:
I meant NYC should just ignore the Biatch with the stapler. She obviously has no life and needs the attention.

Latest posts