Finally; Non-stops from Dallas to LGA---

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how you push critical thinking skills when it comes to the union discussion at DL - as long as it is down the path you want the discussion to go - but you are decidedly sheep like in most other discussions including when being asked to evaluate the validity of someone else's statements.

You are no threat to DL and no help to the union movement at DL.

Nice guy but not going to move the football forward, Kev. 

WorldTraveler said:

So you are speaking for DL again?

Did you get those facts from your break room and galley visits?

And you are RETIRED, you left, maybe you need to take your own advice and move forward.

I don't have to speak for DL.  I can speak from the perspective of the 9000 threads that Kev has written and 25K from you.

Neither of you have moved or are able to move the game forward. 

we can start a thread on the topic if you wish to discuss it... let's not rain on swamt's campaign to celebrate a few more junior mechanics at DAL. 

700UW said:
So you are speaking for DL again?

Did you get those facts from your break room and galley visits?

And you are RETIRED, you left, maybe you need to take your own advice and move forward.
The pot calling the kettle black again...

Says the non-airline employed , but on the IAM payroll shill...

WorldTraveler said:
funny how you push critical thinking skills when it comes to the union discussion at DL - as long as it is down the path you want the discussion to go - but you are decidedly sheep like in most other discussions including when being asked to evaluate the validity of someone else's statements.

...And the attempts at personal attacks are even further afield.

If you weren't so blinded by your own hubris you would've seen I was agreeing with you. My mistake.

yoyodyne said:
The pot calling the kettle black again...

Says the non-airline employed , but on the IAM payroll shill...
Please show us on any IAM LM-2 where I am on the payroll.

Oh wait, you cant, because Im not.

And you are the koolade drinking shill, not I.

Kev,
forgive me if I missed where you were agreeing with me..... since I'm wrapped up in my own hubris, perhaps you can show me what we have agreed upon. 

what I see is that you continue to go down the path that swamt wants to go that hiring mechanics at DAL is a city specific triumph and has no connection to what WN is doing systemwide or that mechanics at DAL are part of WN's system workforce. 

WT, You are such an idiot.  All I was doing was putting out the word that SWA will be hiring for mechanics at LF (DAL) for the fall of the W/A.  This is a very positive outcome due to all the lay-offs and rifs that were recently endured at AA.  I always post when SWA will be or is hiring, as there are many, many mechanics out there that want to get in at SWA.  And many of them are and do come from Delta, in this local N. Tx. area, as Delta has laid off and riffed many of their local DFW mechanics when they folded up and reduced many flights from DFW, hundreds of flights as well as maint at DFW.  You decided to twist this into some sort of SWA is not hiring for growth as they are only moving maint from somewhere else.  Stop your negativity and admit that when a company (any company) is hiring in any local area is a positive thing.  And no-one cares why the jobs are coming, except you of course, because it's SWA hiring in the Dallas area and not Delta.  Your responses to this type of job growth speaks volumes.  Do not try and explain yourself.  Your done here...

Calling people idiots because they challenge your point of view is not exactly the way to convince the world that your position is right.

I know full well what you are doing and I am glad that your station is growing.

Other airlines are adding staff in growing stations too, including DL at SEA, focus of other threads on this forum.

But DL is also reducing staff at DTW and adding new maintenance stations  and still coming up with a net positive growth rate for mechanic hiring.

You and I know full well that FL mechanics are being cut from their present positions in some locations even as WN removes the 717s from the fleet.

As much as you want to highlight the cuts that AA is making, WN is making similar cuts in the total WN system (which does include FL) and is reducing maintenance elsewhere.

This isn't about DL... it is about being willing to see and admit to the big picture. 

If you could only bring the whole picture and admit that WN is doing what every other legacy airline has done as it shifts strategic focus to new growth areas, we'd be fine.

But I can't let you proclaim that WN is in some great hiring spree at DAL without giving us the full picture including cutbacks elsewhere. 

I called you an idiot because you are being just that, an idiot, not because you are challenging me, C'mon get a clue.
Where in world are you getting that SWA is cutting FL mechanics?  Or any mechanics at SWA?  Do you just sit there and pull this crap out of thin air or what?  All you say about SWA cutting mechanics are complete lies.  SWA hasn't cut any mechanics or any employees involuntarily since they have started. 
Matter fact the exact opposite is happening and SWA is adding maint to FL stations to build up work, not cutting FL mechanics from any positions as you state above which is an outright lie and made up by you.  Your character is truly showing now, pretty dam sad that you have to make crap up in such a negative way to get attention and noticed. 

SWA isn't nor has it done any cut backs, and certainly not do to the 717's are going away.  Again you spout off about a company you have no clue about.

And you are trying to tell me that FL mechanics are not relocated.  If that is not cutting in one location based on WN's network restructuring, I'm not sure what you would call it.

There have been enormous impacts to FL employees as a result of this merger - or better said, dismemberment of FL. 

Every other legacy carrier is doing the same movement of personnel or has done the same thing - but without closing 18 cities that were served by mainline aircraft.

WN is unique in the cuts it has made. 

WN is no more than a legacy airline that is trying to pretend it still is a pricing leader.  There is nothing unique about what WN does that legacy airlines haven't been doing for about 80 years - 40 years more than WN, plus or minus.

WorldTraveler said:
And you are trying to tell me that FL mechanics are not relocated.  If that is not cutting in one location based on WN's network restructuring, I'm not sure what you would call it.

There have been enormous impacts to FL employees as a result of this merger - or better said, dismemberment of FL. 

Every other legacy carrier is doing the same movement of personnel or has done the same thing - but without closing 18 cities that were served by mainline aircraft.

WN is unique in the cuts it has made. 

WN is no more than a legacy airline that is trying to pretend it still is a pricing leader.  There is nothing unique about what WN does that legacy airlines haven't been doing for about 80 years - 40 years more than WN, plus or minus.
There has been no relocation of FL mechanics who didn't want to transfer. There has been movement, but that is by their own choice. Spouting off about sh!t you don't know seems to be a recurring theme.

of course there has been no relocation of someone who didn't want to transfer. 

And it doesn't change that other airlines have relocated employees as part of mergers - many voluntarily. 

The fact that you can't seem to accept that WN is doing nothing different than what other airlines have done for years is what is beyond baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back