Glo-Bull Warming and Science

I tried to bid the "weather changing spray attach thing" crew while at the airline, but I was deemed unfit to bid for asking too many questions.

Reactions: 4 people
I hate you Glen. I saw the weather warfare thing and I had to look it up. Ugh.

I never know who to believe. One side says we are just insignificant humans and we cannot affect the weather and then you have these guys who say we can manipulate the weather as easy as changing a channel on TV. So many conspiracies, so little time.

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:
I tried to bid the "weather changing spray attach thing" crew while at the airline, but I was deemed unfit to bid for asking too many questions.

That what qualified you for your present job then?

Laugh your asses off......watching the weather channel, in one their segments they explained how HAARP is being used to modify weather patterns.....

Reactions: 2 people

With all of the problems and events going on, what are 30 Democratic senators doing?
Answer: They stayed up overnight from Monday into Tuesday filibustering each other about the pressing issue of climate change.
The term "climate change" is meaningless. When has climate not changed? There is one constant regarding climate, and that is it always changes. The glaciers advanced and then retreated numerous times. The "Roman Warming" period in the 1300s produced warmer climate than we currently have. ...

(NaturalNews) Practically everything you have been told by the mainstream scientific community and the media about the alleged detriments of greenhouse gases, and particularly carbon dioxide, appears to be false, according to new data compiled by NASA's Langley Research Center. As it turns out, all those atmospheric greenhouse gases that Al Gore and all the other global warming hoaxers have long claimed are overheating and destroying our planet are actually cooling it, based on the latest evidence.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040448_solar_radiation_global_warming_debunked.html#ixzz30slj6MSQ

Just look at the fixes to know who is telling the truth. The fix is always to give government more money and power, but will do nothig for pollution. Do you know the entire Westerm World could stop all carbon output and in 10 years the Chinise will make up the difference. Anything anyone is propusing is bunk. When the enviromentalist say we need to build 100 more Nuclear plants then I might start listening.

Reactions: 1 person
The progressives know they are going to lose control and with the remaining time they have they are going to try and ram everything through that has previously failed to this point.

Just like the Obama show started, on a steam roller.

It is all a Communisss! plot.  The American Communissss! will stifle Capitalism so the Chinese Communissss! can pollute at will.  Fortunately, there are people dumb enough to live in godforsaken deserts.

UPNAWAY said:
Just look at the fixes to know who is telling the truth. The fix is always to give government more money and power, but will do nothig for pollution. Do you know the entire Westerm World could stop all carbon output and in 10 years the Chinise will make up the difference. Anything anyone is propusing is bunk. When the enviromentalist say we need to build 100 more Nuclear plants then I might start listening.
Who else would.you like to be responsible for cleaning up the mess? Corporate America. Of course they have your best interests at heart.

Nukes are nice till you have to dispose of the waste. Is your back yard ok to store it?

Glenn Quagmire said:

I never had the seniority to bid that job.  All the high timers getting ready to retire had it locked up.