Grassroots Efforts at DL for ACS and FAs, no personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently nothing as nothing was provided to back up his claim.

Funny how Allison even stated it was a $5 million cost savings.

The excuse used was to make the 777 staffed the same as the A330.

700UW said:
Well it does. Just about the same for now. If it doesn't work ...I'm sure it will change. Flexibility Not the first or last time staffing will be adjusted

700UW said:

Do you have any clue what fixed staffing vs Variable staffing is ?
Would you like to tell everyone here the difference in passenger counts
on the 777 vs A330? 

Why dont you stop avoiding the details and post them, been 24 hours already?

LIke I said, your OWN VP at DL stated it is a $5 million cost savings, are they going to pass it on to you as an FA?

All DL has to do is provide one FA per 50 Passengers.

772LR has 291 passengers.

772ER has 291 passengers.

A333 has 293 passengers.

A332 has 234 passengers.

700UW said:
Why dont you stop avoiding the details and post them, been 24 hours already?

LIke I said, your OWN VP at DL stated it is a $5 million cost savings, are they going to pass it on to you as an FA?

All DL has to do is provide one FA per 50 Passengers.

772LR has 291 passengers.

772ER has 291 passengers.

A333 has 293 passengers.

A332 has 234 passengers.
I get it .... Add a f/a on the 333. That makes total iam sense.

No union can tell a company how to staff unless its a negotiated item.

So show us where the IAM has told DL or any other airline how many FAs to staff?

700UW said:
No union can tell a company how to staff unless its a negotiated item.

So show us where the IAM has told DL or any other airline how many FAs to staff?
The only reason that you are even discussing this is to attempt to gain traction for your cause. The iam representation drive. Deny it if you can.

I dont have a case for anything.

What I posted are factual events and things that are going to happen, per DL's own VP Allison, she stated it was a $5 million a year in cost savings, they have to fund your big raise you will get in negotiations, so once again, take from the non-union folks to give to the pilots.

Keep up the red herring.

Reactions: 1 person
robbedagain said:
Just curious townpete do u think the clowns running xjt are innocent? Ill guarantee u one thing theyre not piedmont (en) mgmt just as guilty as any other mgmt at all of the airlines at en back in 04 n 05 they gave n us a whopper of a raise...1.25 then after the failed attempts courtesy of mgmt interference they took our raises back

Oh i get it. When things go the way IAM wants, they take all the credit. When things go bad, they blame everyone else except them. Even when they are caught red handed.

You think people are that stupid, that they cant see them for who they really are?

that part i know  but is there a difference mileage wise for the 2 planes when flying?

pete...   there will always be the good   the bad   the ugly regardless of who    yes the IAM has its ups  its downs   and the all arounds   but you sure as heck dont think XJT or DL or any other mgmt does?  peeps are not stupid     the new AA has settled with the IAM for example far more cases than you will ever know      While UA has a horrible deal and that was the fault of all involved  but theyre reopening it  and who knows what will come of it    Dont be such a hater man  XJT is a commuter airline  the first contract usually takes longer   the first time    US unionized the ramp in 94 and the first contract came in 99   and it was a dam good one at that time   meanwhile the TWU does not have favorable with a lot of AA mechanics  but thats just by what Ive seen on the AA board   so give or take everyone and every company will have its corkers regardless  but in unions  its the membership that has the voice and should speak up   I know I do  it pisses mgmt off in my station  but Ill be damned if mgmt does our work....  

And UA and the IAM got jobs insourced.

No additional work can be outsourced until 2019 and UA approached the IAM and reopened the contract to stop outsourcing.

Status
Not open for further replies.