Helicopters At Work Calendar

Heli Ops

Advanced
Mar 9, 2003
Here is a Xmas incentive. Add your christmas greetings to the Christmas Greetings thread (not this one) and receive a freebie 2004 Helicopters at Work calendar.

Just make your post and send me a PM with name and postal address and will send one off for you. This years one is a goodie :up:

Mike and Kyle, make your post and get one too (if you want one). ;)

Heli Ops

All the stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that a great calendar soon would be there. Danke mein Herr!

Heli Ops, you give a whole other reason to celebrate the new year !! Your calanders are great !

LDP :up:

Hi,

Just wondering where this christmas thread is????

Thank

Somewhere on the learning curve :blink:

Thanks guys and this years one has a new design so we have one large image on the top in horizontal format and a large vertical format image on the bottom page as well so twice as many images as last year.

Regards

Heli Ops

P.S. All calendars will be airmailed out on Monday.

Heli ops I sure hope you dont have as hard of a time giving away free calendars as you did last year. I seem to remember that there was quite a bit of whinning going on. I sure enjoyed the last one thanks again. :up:

Look forward to seeing the 2004 calendar. Should be great if its outdoing this years.

Cheers & Merry Christmas.

R

bag swinner I don't remember any whinning about last years calander, all I remember were a few jokes at Heli ops ( at that time known as ALL BLACKS) expense about a few glitches that were missed by the proof reader.

P.S the 2003 calendar was great and I expect the 2004 to be even better.

Cheers and seasons greatings from "Graceland"

:elvis: :elvis:

One thing I would like to do is thank Kyle for allowing me to post that incentive. It is appreciated and you can all thank Kyle for his consideration in letting the post stand.

Have a great Xmas and am sure you will enjoy the calendar.

No mistakes on this years one - needless to say it aint the same designer this year :down:

Heli Ops

Heli Ops
Well I am in Australia and it is great down here my son-in-law has walked my buns off and if I could I would work and live in New Castle. I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from 204B Driver(Ken Wilde). :D

:p Would love a new calender for santa to stuff in my stocking this year. Last years was great. Bet this years will be even bettter.

For the info of everyone that won a freebie calendar, they are going out airmail tomorrow so keep an eye out in your mailbox for them.

Regards and have a Merry Xmas,

Heli Ops B)

Back