Helicopters At Work Calendar

OOPS, sorry Magseal.
It seems I forgot to send you a calendar. I'm hard at work trying to find something you'll love.

Hey that cant be real, it shows a PHI 407 above the ocean, not under it, and it still has its tail boom attached :rolleyes:

(Now hiding in case 407Driver reads this) :hide: :hide:

Heli Ops

Ok, thanks for the choice in calendars. Technically, yes...the 407 is a real helicopter, it isn't a figment of anyones imagination (otherwise 407D's been living quite the dream). And yes, it also is technically working, but if you polled the Canadian Helicopter Pilots, you might find that rig work in the gulf, compared to real work here is like comparing selling chocolate bars to selling helicopter services (similiar, but not on the same level).

I just got my new Eurocopter Calendar today, and it rocks by the way. I'd share it with you, but I'm feeling selfish today.

And I do like the Monkey at the laptop too, although I'm not quite sure how you got that picture of the Bell design engineers at work. I'm stumped.

Magseal - Greetings from over here on the Gold Coast of Australia. Playing with Seaworlds two new B2 Astars, look at the vertical pic on the Heli Ops calendar and you can see one of them.

Have a look in the Eurocopter calendar and see if they used one of my Ontario Police Dept AS350B2 images.

Regards

Heli Ops

Its 37 deg celcius here and not a cloud in the sky B)

yep, there is an ontario police B2 on there. not a big picture though. i think you got ripped off. :shock:

Go ahead Ned, rub it in !!! :( Put a - in front, and you had our temp with windchill. :angry: Good thing I didn't have to go out. Had the fire going all day, so it was nice and toasty in here. :up: Would trade it for the Gold Coast any day though. (hint, hint ;) :D )

Have fun !!!

Cheers

Thanks for the Calendar!!!!

Hey how do I get one of those juicy jobs down south, where the Wx is warm and the tropical breeze makes up in performance from where the cold left off??????????

Cheers and Happy New Year!!!!

Somewhere on the learning curve!!!!!!

MAGGIE, check with the suits upstairs, I haven't received my EC Calendar yet. Tell 'em that I want it personally autographed by my old buddy Rudi Palladina too !

-30C here this AM, and only 50 days left until I fly to Hawaii ! :blink:

The Kid is getting married over there BandAid. I have to leave this refrigerator paradise. I'm a bit miffed, 'cause we could be back on the Cook Islands for only a $100 more than Kauai !
Yes, good to see you, and that the years have been good to you and that Molson Gut, plus you're using the same shade of "grey" hair dye as I am :D :wacko:

Your right about that, maybe not using as much of that shade as you but you are a bit older. About the dick do though. I'm the same weight now as I was coming out of high school. In one leg that is. :hide:

heli ops,

just got back in country and your very fine calendar was waiting amongst the bills in the mail pile.

very well done and many thanks!

412driver

Back