Win A 2005 Heli Ops Calendar

Nice calendar, is there one out there with more Canadian content though, I'm thinking maybe a bunch of banged up JetRanger's with a hundred different company names on them ( read - Back yard Operators ) waiting to felch any work for cheap. Just curious.

Count me in Ned,

Some of the best friends money can buy. Every day is a different day and the challenges never stop. Living the dream.

I had to add my silly 2 cents worth after reading some funny post by all you guys and gals.

I love aviation because: "it allows me two luxuries to which I've grown accustomed, 1) eating regularly
2) sleeping indoors

Just kidding, but in reality, its an awesome job to have such awesome responsibilities and to feel the pride in a job well done. I might add that the job being done well, is, for me, in the middle of the night, rain sleet and snow and as I drag my sorry ass back to my bunk in the morning, I know that there isn't another job I would rather be doing. Well except helping un-wed mother's get their start. ( again, just kidding)

We all hate our jobs some days, but over-all, I would bet that those days are far fewer than most folks not in aviation hate theirs.

Can I have my calander now?...lol

If you have made a post on this thread then make sure you PM me a name and postal address as calendars come off the presses on Saturday and are being airmailed off on Monday.

Cheers

Heli Ops B)