Helicopters At Work Calendar

Neville, I see you're on, and several folks have asked if it's still possible to order up a calendar. B)

Damm - Spotted :eek:

Ok might as well relent and will give up another 20 calendars to those who missed out, were too lazy to send an address, read the thread too fast to follow the instructions, were away, or who just changed their mind after everyone else got one and said they liked it :rolleyes:

So if you didnt get one and would like one, PM me your name and postal address and will send you off one. But do it quick as off to Europe in two weeks.

Heli Ops B)

Hey Ned, I received one today, quite a great job Mate, well done...I particularily liked the 407 pics :D :D

Gotta order a bunch for christmas now...will PM you on that :lol:

I see a few of our members here were contributors to the calendar. Expect to see mine show up in your mail as I would greatly appreciate mine to be autographed. :up: Good pictures guys. :D

mine arrived sometime between the 16th and the 18th... a very classy calendar again... and some great canadian content by our own members!!!

thanks again, heli-ops... :up: :up:

To all those that have requested one in the last few days yours will be airmailed out on Monday. To everyone else if you want one them PM me - NOW. :shock:

Cheers

Heli Ops

I received mine today. Totally awesome pics, well...except maybe for that B.G fella... :afro: j/k

A really nice piece of work, Thx muchly! :up:

And, it was FREE... :blink:

CHEVY II said:
I received mine today. Totally awesome pics, well...except maybe for that B.G fella... :afro: j/k
When do you have the time to read the mail with all that flying you seem to be doing this week? Nice to see the machine so busy, makes me miss real flying.

NSP the customer perhaps?

I still haven't seen the calendar, but will likely receive it any day now.

RH

Back