How can Christians support Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you Pussies intimidate me, like not... LOL
You really crack yourself up don't you. I'm not complaining that you respond to every one of my posts. I'm flattered. Its nice living rent free in your head. It wasn't my intention to intimidate you, but you are a punk. Now begone pest the adults have business to take care of.

You really crack yourself up don't you. I'm not complaining that you respond to every one of my posts. I'm flattered. Its nice living rent free in your head. It wasn't my intention to intimidate you, but you are a punk. Now begone pest the adults have business to take care of.

LOL
i-m-proud-of-you.gif

Given the fact Trump is pro-life and Hitlery, who doesn't mind murdering defenceless fetuses and uses the old "Abortions are necessary for healthcare concerns" BS , while all the time we all know the majority of abortions are committed simply because the mother doesn't want to be bothered with raising a child, tells me, as a Christian, whom I'll be voting for.

Also, for the uneducated, I suggest you watch "Hillarys America" and learn the truth about Democrats!

Given the fact Trump is pro-life and Hitlery, who doesn't mind murdering defenceless fetuses and uses the old "Abortions are necessary for healthcare concerns" BS , while all the time we all know the majority of abortions are committed simply because the mother doesn't want to be bothered with raising a child, tells me, as a Christian, whom I'll be voting for.

Also, for the uneducated, I suggest you watch "Hillarys America" and learn the truth about Democrats!

Did Trump flip flop?

Reactions: xUT
I was just wondering how this could be true.
I know there are a few other Christians here, so please share your theological reasoning for supporting Trump.
Try to keep it clean... :eek:

Evangelical Christians Cannot Excuse Donald Trump’s Words

How can evangelical Christians support Trump?

Being a Christian, I wonder how anyone of faith can support him.

Please enlighten us.

B) xUT
It's a good question, and as a Believer and child of God, I'm voting for Trump.
None of us are voting for Trump to be our priest or pastor, and he certainly isn't an altar boy. We are voting for POTUS and deciding who is more qualified to represent our country in THAT position.

For that reason, I am voting for Trump and I suspect the vast majority of God's children will vote for Trump as he hits all the right notes on protecting religious liberties; being against the evil partial birth abortion and slaughter of our children; and standing on the constitution which was partially founded on religious liberties.

As an aside, separate from my beliefs, I am also big league for Trump over the very objective items that he stands for: gun rights, extreme left wing trade policies, Supreme court judges who are not activist who disregard the US constitution; shoring up illegal immigration that takes away very good paying jobs [hundreds of thousands of very very good jobs here in Chicago]; and most importantly, he wants to finally abolish the systemic racist educational policies that the democrats have supported through the Teachers union that does NOT allow choice for ALL children. I believe that All Children Matter and all parents should be able to choose and not be placed into a bitterly racist system.

regards,

Supreme court judges who are not activist who disregard the US constitution; shoring up illegal immigration that takes away very good paying jobs [hundreds of thousands of very very good jobs here in Chicago];
regards,
The activist judges thing is interesting to me. Have you ever noticed that if a judge upholds a law that you disagree with, he is "activist", but if his views agree with yours - he isn't.

How many Trump suits and ties do you think will be made in Chicago once he's elected? Will he be willing to offer "very good paying" jobs to make his clothing line here instead of Mexico or China?

Last edited:
This Christian is voting for Trump because I'm tired of all the "promise everything deliver nothing politicians" on both sides. How Hillary can even run for president with her robotic lying/scandals shows just how rigged the system is and she has the FBI in her back pocket. Big government, big business, the establishment, and media all want to keep the status quo of people relying on the government to take care of them instead of citizens taking back their country and Hillary is their girl. Trump is an outsider that can't be bribed or bought, and for that reason both Dems and Rep leaders don't want him to shake up the good ol boy club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back