How can Christians support Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I throw it out there to see what sticks and mostly I get name calling and other BS that doesn't have a damn thing with the issue.
You pretentious prick.
Dickheads like you make me puke.
You are an idiot.
You have no Fucking 'CLUE'.
Read the childish and idiotic posts you and your HillBilleys post.
Don't be angry with the HillBillies here that don't know better.
Thanks for an actual discussion, pretty rare here.

Last edited:
Very nice work. For your next assignment, count how many times Hackman uses a word with "tard" in it.
About as many times as libtards like you live up to it. How many times is that? hmmm...hmmm
Here is a libtard example:

I give back as I receive.
Better than you HillBillies...
At least I have a reason for voting trump.
Too bad you guys don't have a clue.
The thing with you is you like to give first and then you lash out like a child when someone gives it back. Then you complain about name calling. That's probably one reason why Hackman calls you hypocritical X. Its an accurate description.

The thing with you is you like to give first and then you lash out like a child when someone gives it back. Then you complain about name calling. That's probably one reason why Hackman calls you hypocritical X. Its an accurate description.

You, Hackman and your HillBilley brethren don't like opposing views, you/they can not support their position and call everyone a 'tard' because you/they have nothing.

I am quite satisfied that you HillBillies do not like critical thinking.
Don't forget to give me a red before you leave... LOL

You, Hackman and your HillBilley brethren don't like opposing views, you/they can not support their position and call everyone a 'tard' because you/they have nothing.

I am quite satisfied that you HillBillies do not like critical thinking.
Don't forget to give me a red before you leave... LOL
There's another example of the stupidity I have come to expect from you. You bring nothing to the table but little kiddie wit. In the red highlighted sentence you describe yourself to a tee. You are a total loss. Be sure to cry about name calling when EastUs or Hackman shred you again.

There's another example of the stupidity I have come to expect from you. You bring nothing to the table but little kiddie wit. In the red highlighted sentence you describe yourself to a tee. You are a total loss. Be sure to cry about name calling when EastUs or Hackman shred you again.

Kiddie wit... Go tell mama... LOL

It's ignorant idiots like you and your HillBilley brethren that will loose this election.
But you don't even know it,,,

Wow you replied to my same post TWICE. And more name calling. Shame on you. Thank you for proving my point AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts