How can Christians support Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The activist judges thing is interesting to me. Have you ever noticed that if a judge upholds a law they you disagree with, he is "activist", but if his views agree with yours - he isn't.

How many Trump suits and ties do you think will be made in Chicago once he's elected? Will he be willing to offer "very good paying" jobs to make his clothing line here instead of Mexico or China?

I think when he doesn't have to compete with companies doing the same thing he will, he's just playing by the regulations the Clintons and others like them layed out, you like to ignore that part

I think when he doesn't have to compete with companies doing the same thing he will, he's just playing by the regulations the Clintons and others like them layed out, you like to ignore that part

I don't ignore that part. I'm not a betting man, but I'd be willing to bet you that should Trump win (God help us) in 2020 Trump suits and ties will still be made in Mexico and China.

Reactions: xUT
I don't ignore that part. I'm not a betting man, but I'd be willing to bet you that should Trump win (God help us) in 2020 Trump suits and ties will still be made in Mexico and China.
If Trump suits and ties are made in China after 4 years then nothing has changed, as Obama/Bush/Politicians have destroyed North Carolina/Alabama textile jobs already.

Nobody could possibly be voting for Crooked Hillary and the rigged status quo unless they want to bring in a new world order as Obama been creeping in on us. Activist judges will do that and eventually abolish Religious liberties and gun rights. Both have been eroding quickly the last 8 years.

If Trump suits and ties are made in China after 4 years then nothing has changed, as Obama/Bush/Politicians have destroyed North Carolina/Alabama textile jobs already.

Nobody could possibly be voting for Crooked Hillary and the rigged status quo unless they want to bring in a new world order as Obama been creeping in on us. Activist judges will do that and eventually abolish Religious liberties and gun rights. Both have been eroding quickly the last 8 years.
How have gun rights eroded? I don't own a gun, but if I want an assault rifle, I can easily buy one...in my state you can buy and carry any kind of weapon without a permit or any kind of training. My neighboring state has the same law. So from my liberal eyes - gun rights have never been freer.

What religious liberties have we lost? We can't pray in schools, but let me ask you...if we did and it was my kids turn to lead the class in prayer, would you have a problem if she led the class with "Hail Mary, full of Grace. the lord is with thee"? If you would, then maybe keeping prayer out of school is a good thing.

But I go to a church that will marry gay people..on my way there I pass a dozen churches that won't. And there aren't any laws being proposed to force them to do that. It's that whole "church state" thing. Sure...we have passed some laws that said gay people can get married. But if there is a God (and I believe there is), then what's wrong if two gay people get married down here? When they get to the pearly gates and God really does condemn people to hell, then that's where they will go. No laws needed. I happen to believe that God won't do that, and I have the freedom to believe that. Just aS you have the freedom to believe what you believe. So where exactly have "activist judges" even attempted to jack with religious liberties?

I had to edit this because I am expecting the force a baker to cater a gay wedding argument to be brought up. And you are right - it's wrong to do that. In the free market, it's rather foolish to turn away business, but if that is what a business owner wants to do - he should have the right to do that - just as someone else has the right to open a bakery next door that says "everybody welcome - even gays". Then it's not the law, it's the market allowing someone to exercise their right to turn away business and send it to the business next door.

Last edited:

I believe I shutdown NHBB stating the same argument.

IMHO, there are no 'Christian' values in either candidate and to fool myself or anyone in believing that does an injustice to my faith.

The questions I put forth here were intended to provoke thought and all I received was 'tard'.
No argument, no solid stance on any one issue, little discussion but a bunch of name calling.
That's OK, I provoked some of that myself as well.:D

So, I am going to hold my nose (metaphorically) and vote for Trump.:eek:
Not for who he is, but who he isn't.

Too bad there was not such support for Perot or that NAFTA agreement would have been a wet dream for the PoliticoRats!

OH Well.

Take Care Dell,
:cool:xUT

--------------------------------------
EDITED BY ME
Hey Hackman, don't forget to give me a red before your leave... LOL

Last edited:
I believe I shutdown NHBB stating the same argument.

IMHO, there are no 'Christian' values in either candidate and to fool myself or anyone in believing that does an injustice to my faith.

The questions I put forth here were intended to provoke thought and all I received was 'tard'.
No argument, no solid stance on any one issue, little discussion but a bunch of name calling.
That's OK, I provoked some of that myself as well.:D

So, I am going to hold my nose (metaphorically) and vote for Trump.:eek:
Not for who he is, but who he isn't.

Too bad there was not such support for Perot or that NAFTA agreement would have been a wet dream for the PoliticoRats!

OH Well.

Take Care Dell,
:cool:xUT

EDITED BY ME
Hey Hackman, don't forget to give me a red before your leave... LOL

I totally agree with your post xUT. And I don't like the character of either Trump or Hillary
but I dislike Hillary more. The direction our country has gone is not working and America
definitely does need a change. My vote is going to the one that IMO has a chance of making
our country and our people strong and prosperous once again. So I'll also be holding my nose
and my vote goes to Donald Trump.:eek:
Take care xUT

Last edited:
Reactions: Insp4
Liston, there was only one man who walked this earth that had no sin. And Trump, you, or I, ain't him! Like the man said, Washington is definitely broke and going in the wrong direction. Now, if you what more of the same, or even worse, you go ahead and vote for the Clintons. But please, please, think what that will do to this country!

13934784_1533912309967699_8673425462250466323_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts