How can Christians support Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no we didn't give up God after obama got elected but it showed we had apparently made Him angry

no we didn't give up God after obama got elected but it showed we had apparently made Him angry
Therein lies the reason that I pretty much gave up on organized religion. This God is a really thin skinned fellow with nothing better to do than keep track of what I'm doing wrong so he can send me to the fires of hell for eternity....mixed in with the deaths of thousands of innocents just to remind us how pissed off he is. He kills thousands on 9/11 because of abortion and homosexuality...most of them who were heterosexuals who never had a passing thought about getting an abortion. But God wanted to teach us a lesson about the sins of our ways.

I might be wrong, but I kind of believe in all LOVING God....a God who put me here to do the best I could do. And if I screw up, he still loves me and doesn't burn down my neighbors house to show them how bad I am. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really don't care, because based on what "Christian values", all my family and friends are going to be in hell anyways, so it's going to be one helluva party.

Reactions: xUT
On Nov.7th. Billy Graham will celebrate his 98th birthday. Three years ago this picture was taken on his 95th. Do you recognise anyone in the back row?
14907585_1293582734031238_5533374794674920348_n.jpg

Reactions: Hackman and xUT
Therein lies the reason that I pretty much gave up on organized religion. This God is a really thin skinned fellow with nothing better to do than keep track of what I'm doing wrong so he can send me to the fires of hell for eternity....mixed in with the deaths of thousands of innocents just to remind us how pissed off he is. He kills thousands on 9/11 because of abortion and homosexuality...most of them who were heterosexuals who never had a passing thought about getting an abortion. But God wanted to teach us a lesson about the sins of our ways.

I might be wrong, but I kind of believe in all LOVING God....a God who put me here to do the best I could do. And if I screw up, he still loves me and doesn't burn down my neighbors house to show them how bad I am. Maybe I'm wrong, but I really don't care, because based on what "Christian values", all my family and friends are going to be in hell anyways, so it's going to be one helluva party.

Lighten up Francis it was meant as a joke

Here's some lefty elitists who are hateful racists. Tolerance? Won't see this on CNN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts