IAM Nominations and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
liberace,
"One other thing T my AGC informed me when I inquired about the issue of them "flying around on the members dime" that the by-laws mandate that they visit there stations and attend union meetings this was action from delegates attending a convention. If we don't want that we can always change it at a convention."

what else goes on at the conventions ???? thinks to make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM

on the other hand. WHY don't we ever see our fearless leaders and delgates unless it's the gloom and doom tour or during

elections.. nice little by-laws mandate that you vote on during happy hour at the convention.......

liberace,
"One other thing T my AGC informed me when I inquired about the issue of them "flying around on the members dime" that the by-laws mandate that they visit there stations and attend union meetings this was action from delegates attending a convention. If we don't want that we can always change it at a convention."

on the other hand. WHY don't we ever see our fearless leaders and delgates unless it's the gloom and doom tour or during

elections.. nice little by-laws mandate that you vote on during happy hour at the convention.......

Not sure but I don't think the votes are conducted during happy hour.

liberace,

Well, I got a T-shirt and a nice sort of briefcase when I went to my one and only. I was so well liked I was congratulated by a few and then was put at the "kiddie table of troublemakers" at the banquet... lol

The fun stuff that makes you go hmmm (or at least she went hmmm) happened away from me. :ph34r:

Well, I got a T-shirt and a nice sort of briefcase when I went to my one and only. I was so well liked I was congratulated by a few and then was put at the "kiddie table of troublemakers" at the banquet... lol

The fun stuff that makes you go hmmm (or at least she went hmmm) happened away from me. :ph34r:

That went over my head. Did you get sum. Word gets around.

liberace,

Hey, I've been to a few conventions, these are the ones hanging out there, ask them.

Rich Delaney
Secretary-Treasurer Dave Atkinson
Vice President East Richard "Brad" Burson
Vice President West Sandy Gardner
Trustees Greg Brown
Robert Worthman
Shawn Humpherys
Kris Hannah
Alex Gerulis
Erik Stenberg
Laura Stone
Arthur “Big Dawgâ€￾ Croker
Ray Wallis

Hey, I've been to a few conventions, these are the ones hanging out there, ask them.

Rich Delaney
Secretary-Treasurer Dave Atkinson
Vice President East Richard "Brad" Burson
Vice President West Sandy Gardner
Trustees Greg Brown
Robert Worthman
Shawn Humpherys
Kris Hannah
Alex Gerulis
Erik Stenberg
Laura Stone
Arthur “Big Dawgâ€￾ Croker
Ray Wallis

I'm confused ask them what? If they vote during happy hour or if they got sum.

I'm confused ask them what? If they vote during happy hour or if they got sum.

ask them why they took the action to add the mandate for the agc's to attend meetings. as far as getting sum? what goes on in vegas stays in vegas

ask them why they took the action to add the mandate for the agc's to attend meetings. as far as getting sum? what goes on in vegas stays in vegas
Evidently NOT! Everyone knows the belly warmer and who she sevices, and it's not her membership.
Also the " prom queen" aka PK who is in ATL right now has a reputation that won't stop.
Cheap suites, a man who's every desire is taken care of, has his pack of james bond girls on this web
site trying to crucify the NEW DIRECTION SLATE, it aint working.
Stick to the facts,

We have the coc, transition, and apissed of work group that has had enough.
Liberace aka belly warmer or KA, tell us why cheap suites wants to give in publicly, and won't
fight for the membership. Or better yet......why doesn't he just tell al we don't want to talk.

The pressure is on the company not the membership. Bring back a shitty t/a and we'll send him right back to phx. I think he likes it there, he's with his own kind ( management).

What happened to brick head, the thought of his wife finding out what goes on at the conventions
has shut him up? ( WORD GETS AROUND )

The only thing fleet service wants is a fair contract and due representation. The crap of cost nuetral
and lcc doesn't cut it. Remember, fuel is hedged, 8 consecutive profitable qt's, new golden
parachutes for execs, and stock price is management inability to run a company.

Page 28-1
TWU West Contract

SECTION 28
DURATION (Five Years)

This Agreement shall become effective upon the date of signing, and
shall remain in full force and effect until June 12, 2005, and shall
renew itself without change each succeeding June 12 therafter unless
written notice of intended change is served in accordance with Section
6, Title 1 of the Railway Labor Act, as amended, by either party hereto
at least SIXTY DAYS prior to June 12, 2005, OR ANY JUNE 12 thereafter.

The way I see it.....if things don't work out then RC should refile sec 6 on may 11, 2008.
At least give the impression you care about having the "ACE" card!!!!

Hey T, I never claimed to be a mathematician, but if you add up the numbers you posted it's still under 400 so explain exactly how did that add up to 15,000? I'll give you representing is one thing but securing the nominations is another stop misleading us.
the nominations at each Local represent the entire DL141 membership at each local. While I don't have the exact numbers, would you be so kind to total that up for us?

And while you're at it, could you be so kind to tell me why the majority of your slate can't carry the 'rest' of their team at their home locals? Or why most of your own can't even win their home nomination? Is it because experience at serving the membership well? Of course not, it's because of the experience they lack in serving their membership....that's the only experience that matters.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

the nominations at each Local represent the entire DL141 membership at each local. While I don't have the exact numbers, would you be so kind to total that up for us?

And while you're at it, could you be so kind to tell me why the majority of your slate can't carry the 'rest' of their team at their home locals? Or why most of your own can't even win their home nomination? Is it because experience at serving the membership well? Of course not, it's because of the experience they lack in serving their membership....that's the only experience that matters.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago
It would be hard for her (belly warmer) to tally up the numbers, they don't put calculaters under the desk. If she would get the chance to do it,the numbers would be wrong, she'd be using
cheap suites math.

Lets talk about what's important......COC, Transition, representation, what the membership needs.
For me it's 20.00 an hour or nothing. District scumbags don't want to talk about that.

PF enjoy your last few months......FRANKIE O is waiting in the shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back