Breaking News!

HNL Endorses "New Direction"
by an overwhelming 80%
First time in history the incumbents
lost endorsement in HNL.
Mr. Nelson interviewed reporters on
the scene. They said Canale was
experiencing "Great Pain." Roach was
on the scene to witness the historic event.
How's that for momentum?

I bow to you "Big Dawg"

Anyone not see this video yet? It was posted last night........

video link

Maybe I am being picky here, but I didn't see much in the way of qualifications for those mentioned, and I even know some of them to be decent people.

I guess my point being, while there an agenda and seemingly nice enough and well-intention enough people on the New Directions slate, that doesn't mean they know what they are doing (not to say the IAM All-Star Team has impressed me all that much either in the past two years).

Mashing bags doesn't an effective experience make. How about something about their backgrounds? Education? Training as it relates to their desired positions? Work experience? I don't think this is being unreasonable as I hope this election does not get down to being a popularity contest with bright promises followed by dismal performances.

So Opines Jester.

You summed it up pretty well Jester. There are tons of questions about this slate. Change for change sake only, not really getting anything earth shattering.

Well, I got a T-shirt and a nice sort of briefcase when I went to my one and only. I was so well liked I was congratulated by a few and then was put at the "kiddie table of troublemakers" at the banquet... lol

The fun stuff that makes you go hmmm (or at least she went hmmm) happened away from me. :ph34r:

I didn't get the troublemaker table - I was banished to the hallway!

Evidently NOT! Everyone knows the belly warmer and who she sevices, and it's not her membership.
Also the " prom queen" aka PK who is in ATL right now has a reputation that won't stop.
Cheap suites, a man who's every desire is taken care of, has his pack of james bond girls on this web
site trying to crucify the NEW DIRECTION SLATE, it aint working.
Stick to the facts,

We have the coc, transition, and apissed of work group that has had enough.
Liberace aka belly warmer or KA, tell us why cheap suites wants to give in publicly, and won't
fight for the membership. Or better yet......why doesn't he just tell al we don't want to talk.

The pressure is on the company not the membership. Bring back a shitty t/a and we'll send him right back to phx. I think he likes it there, he's with his own kind ( management).

What happened to brick head, the thought of his wife finding out what goes on at the conventions
has shut him up? ( WORD GETS AROUND )

The only thing fleet service wants is a fair contract and due representation. The crap of cost nuetral
and lcc doesn't cut it. Remember, fuel is hedged, 8 consecutive profitable qt's, new golden
parachutes for execs, and stock price is management inability to run a company.

If it makes you feel better spreading trash about women and not sticking to the issues have at it; as you can read they have been called much worse.

I think everyone wants a fair contract and due rpresentation. Hopefully were close.

Page 28-1
TWU West Contract

SECTION 28
DURATION (Five Years)

This Agreement shall become effective upon the date of signing, and
shall remain in full force and effect until June 12, 2005, and shall
renew itself without change each succeeding June 12 therafter unless
written notice of intended change is served in accordance with Section
6, Title 1 of the Railway Labor Act, as amended, by either party hereto
at least SIXTY DAYS prior to June 12, 2005, OR ANY JUNE 12 thereafter.

The way I see it.....if things don't work out then RC should refile sec 6 on April 11, 2008.
At least give the impression you care about having the "ACE" card!!!!
Sorry,

That date would be April 11 not May 11.........

You dont refile Section 6, the company and the union have all ready exchanged section 6 notices and proposals, all the IAM has to do is demand negotiations.

Page 28-1
TWU West Contract

SECTION 28
DURATION (Five Years)

This Agreement shall become effective upon the date of signing, and
shall remain in full force and effect until June 12, 2005, and shall
renew itself without change each succeeding June 12 therafter unless
written notice of intended change is served in accordance with Section
6, Title 1 of the Railway Labor Act, as amended, by either party hereto
at least SIXTY DAYS prior to June 12, 2005, OR ANY JUNE 12 thereafter.

The way I see it.....if things don't work out then RC should refile sec 6 on may 11, 2008.
At least give the impression you care about having the "ACE" card!!!!

Let me know how that works out for you....LOL

You dont refile Section 6, the company and the union have all ready exchanged section 6 notices and proposals, all the IAM has to do is demand negotiations.

The iam (members) have demanded for years...the iam ('leadership') has rolled over time and time again.

REFILE or DEMAND I accept the clarification as " The IAM screwed this up ". Your inside info is appreciated.

Thank You

Only the West Fleet and M&R CBAs are due for Section 6, not the East.

Years?

The IAM got certified two years ago.

Only the West Fleet and M&R CBAs are due for Section 6, not the East.

Years?

The IAM got certified two years ago.

I could swear that you said you were on the NC w/ the iam before 2 yrs ago.....and the members were happy with how things were going? They was no grumblings about how they were treated by the company and the union? The members couldn't get enough of ALLEN HEMENWAY (nice spelling huh).....

You summed it up pretty well Jester. There are tons of questions about this slate. Change for change sake only, not really getting anything earth shattering.

Hey PF
If you had done your job the people would re-elect you, but your so far up cheap suites ###
you've lost touch with your people. That's why FRANKIE O is getting nominated.
Your reputation speaks for its self. What your seeing happening in this district is the first time ever.
Its always been the chosen ones remain in office with out any challengers.
Just happens you are collateral damage from cheap suites.

If you had stood up for the guy's in PHL and not supported the lame t/a, you'd probably be
keeping your job.

Here's a cheap suite challenge............. fight for the coc, fight for a fair contract.

Sorry PF you almost had a lifetime job.

the nominations at each Local represent the entire DL141 membership at each local. While I don't have the exact numbers, would you be so kind to total that up for us?

And while you're at it, could you be so kind to tell me why the majority of your slate can't carry the 'rest' of their team at their home locals? Or why most of your own can't even win their home nomination? Is it because experience at serving the membership well? Of course not, it's because of the experience they lack in serving their membership....that's the only experience that matters.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Dude you really need to lay off the hater-juice. I don't have the numbers you are the one posting them. The nominations are only representive of the members who physically show up to the meeting and vote. So if a station has 2000 members and 50 show up for nominations thats is only 50, everyone will be given the opportunity to vote in June. Contrary to your statement nominations do not represent the entire members. I think they can't carry their home slates is because everyone thinks Randy filed bankruptcy and not the company. Everyone believes Randy mergered the companies when it was the company. Do you support the Company more that your Union? How can he get anything thing done when the company reads these sites and know there is no solidarity not even amoungst each other. Not very responsible. T... I don't even think you could have done better. And if you could have what would you have done?

If it makes you feel better spreading trash about women and not sticking to the issues have at it; as you can read they have been called much worse.

I think everyone wants a fair contract and due rpresentation. Hopefully were close.
I treat everyone the same, it's called equality. Most know who you are
stop hiding behind the man image. People talk and that's how (word gets around).
You should have not have done some of the things you've done, then you wouldn't worry about
what people say about you. The issue at hand is a fair contract, and you support someone
who won't fight for a fair contract.

Just another member of cheap suites, james bond girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back