If Us Airways Goes ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the name should be changed to "First Amendment with Exceptions"?

nycbusdriver

I called for the closing because the last posting was way too old to even talk about except for BS like we are speaking of.

There is no consistancy with the moderators where this is concerned. They will hop on another thread and say it needs to be closed as the info is old, yet when I suggest the same thing it is somehow censorship? Give me a break.

I am sure I will get some wise-crack remarks from one of the moderators about it "being their website" but I'm just pointing it out.

The attempt to discredit me because of a screenname done out of protest to it's original intent is tired.

TO THE MODERATORS
PM for a change in name. I have tried before and you don't listen...oh. about a year ago...the length of one of the threads you CENSORED...oh, I mean closed. :down:

I disagree. I think reviving some these old threads is fascinating. Going back and seeing just how wrong we were is a great exercise in humility. It may even serve as a damper on the endless pontificating. And, yes, I'm often as guilty as anyone else (except maybe USA320Pilot.)

I disagree. I think reviving some these old threads is fascinating. Going back and seeing just how wrong we were is a great exercise in humility. It may even serve as a damper on the endless pontificating. And, yes, I'm often as guilty as anyone else (except maybe USA320Pilot.)

I see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts