IMPRESSIONS OF INCOMPETENCE

Why the hell aren't I notified about such things?...Get the AFA Inflight Safety Task Force on it ;)

or find some interns and send em to the OSHA and annoy the bleep out of them so they give in!

how about this idea?

All employees & crew members should start putting duct tape all over their flight bags, carry-ons, etc that say "Duct Tape can't fix USAirways anymore" -- or even a bumper sticker / button with a tape background and the text.

what do you think? FFOCUS up for distributing them? or the unions?

733.jpg

732.jpg

731.jpg

Where's the duct tape when you need it? Incompetent management! I'll bet the soda was 2 years beyond it's expiration date. :lol:

I worked with a f/a who got hurt from those broken sleeves. Ironically, we had been complaining about those broken sleeves and she had written them up a week before our trip. Then she gets hurt and has to get off the trip. Sometimes I get so fed up that I just throw them out.

Sounds like a plan to get out of those 2am scheduling calls ;)

Ladies and gentlemen US Airways lacks a cleaning and maintanence crew. It is management's job to clean and fix planes otherwise it gives the people they pay for this service undo stress! Why should I report it if the crew who did it didn't report it? And here I thought the plane was self-cleaning and auto-fixing!

Disclaimer:It is no coincidence if Hollywood-or any other entertainment media-uses the concept I will hereby outline:

Why isn't there an Airplane sitcom that gets it's material off these boards? I mean the ratings would go through the roof. Imagine the flight attendent with a three wheel cart, one wheel made of a duct tape roll, giving out rotten drinks. Suddenly someone gets an ant-trap(trademark) instead of an OJ!!!

Even using recent news like those two ace pilots that overshot the runway by 15 miles because they were asleep! :up:

PS Was that US's managements fault, too?

Ladies and gentlemen US Airways lacks a cleaning and maintanence crew. It is management's job to clean and fix planes otherwise it gives the people they pay for this service undo stress! Why should I report it if the crew who did it didn't report it? And here I thought the plane was self-cleaning and auto-fixing!

Disclaimer:It is no coincidence if Hollywood-or any other entertainment media-uses the concept I will hereby outline:

Why isn't there an Airplane sitcom that gets it's material off these boards? I mean the ratings would go through the roof. Imagine the flight attendent with a three wheel cart, one wheel made of a duct tape roll, giving out rotten drinks. Suddenly someone gets an ant-trap(trademark) instead of an OJ!!!

Even using recent news like those two ace pilots that overshot the runway by 15 miles because they were asleep! :up:

PS Was that US's managements fault, too?
Get a grip on yourself dude. This is not only about a broken coke sleeve on the 300, it's about the big picture here, it's about the entire operation and lack of accountability from the people at the top.

Keep it going.

Everybody make sure you have your digital camera or camera phone, we want everyone to see the choice the carrier is. Please be sure to include all galley areas where food is prepared, and the food items themselves.

Since Tempe laughs at our complaints, refuses to work with us, and leaves us to deal with their incompetence and have to represent the worst product in the industry, let's let the public decide.

Before any Cacti says "leave", keep this is mind, I've outlasted four management teams and my co-workers many many more. It's our airline, not theirs, and this amateur nonsense has to stop.

Our pictures are being picked up already. US Airways On-time but Literally Falling Apart

You keep saying that the photos reflect on Tempe when in reality they reflect on the airline workers. If these airlines are in that bad a shape then the finger ponting goes to 'who's job is it?' 'who reports it?'

I'm sure that you are much too young to remember a rock band called The Who. Anyway in a song the lyrics go something like this:

It's the singer not the song
that makes us move along

FAs are the singers. If you beeotch that management makes you work in deplorable conditions, this rubs off on the customer. The customer may agree with you, but when all is said and done, the quality of service is underminded because you rubbed your problems on the customer. As much as customers sympathise, they eventually find that they have paid for lower quality service than they expected. Don't forget that air travel in itself is very stressful, THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT NEED TO BE A PAWN IN YOUR BATTLE! YOU, yes U, ARE CUSTOMER SERVICE. You can either keep your battles elsewhere or only you are to blame for customers going elsewhere.

If there isn't enough food and beverages, call the airport concessions that by contract supply the service :p

If there is incompetence at US, then lets head for the lowest common denominator. That would be YOU...and by you I mean those who aren't doing the job they are paid to do. On these boards I have seen people so blinded that they would rather lose it all and drag everyone down with them rather than doing the right thing...which is THEIR JOB! Nothing like creating fear and adding more stress to an awkward situation that involves flying.

You have a freewill, don't you? Well if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

USAIRWAYS, "The Airline of CHOICE"? Now who was the media mongul that thought this one up?

We all know that the photos on this thread are tame compared to the working conditions the employees work in every day. As stated before by dexter...."Its like watching a Mad Max movie"@ Usairways!

I've been to the actual employee 'torture' room, and it's no picnic. They chain and whip the employees into submission, then they have them sell girl scout cookies! :shock:

Well, I guess I have been fortunate in avoiding some of these deplorable aircraft- but I sure have heard the stories. Maybe it will take a VERY PUBLIC Black Eye for Team Tempe to finally WAKE UP! Instead of having Focus Groups that want to kibbutz on insignificant BS like beverage cart setups and beverage cup logos, TEMPE needs to summon all the Elite Revolutionary Guards and deploy them out across THE SYSTEM to CLEAN the place up. These CLOWNS amaze me on a DAILY Basis. They do not want to to attend to general appearance STANDARDS but somehow have the TIME,MONEY and INITIATIVE to undertake the RIF Reading Project for example. WHERE in THE HELL is that useless collective group of resume/portfolio building people on the Board of Directors while all this crap continues? It is JUST SICKENING! (And I'll give you Maisy alright......ridiculous!)

Do you really want 'Team Tempe' to get it together and do something about these conditions? You do want to keep your job, right?

If you summon the devil, you have to be ready to dance :huh:

We have been dancing with the devil for a long time now. "Let the show begin"! This company is media hyped and media is what will get their attention. We have layed low too long and now its time to play "dirty", so to speak.

Back