industry profit sharing, and bonuses

The raise was just shy of 3%. The company said take it or leave it. We will do our job with as much enthusiasm as the company has getting our contract done.......what's fair is fair......

The raise was just shy of 3%. The company said take it or leave it. We will do our job with as much enthusiasm as the company has getting our contract done.......what's fair is fair......

Time to take the attitude of one mechanic who used to post here. His tag line on every post was "They pay me just enough so I won't quit. So, I work just enough so they can't fire me.":rolleyes:

It would appear as the mechanics are getting tired of the companies game playing in their negotiations at Southwest. Looks like the mechanics are not going he extra mile for the co. and not signing up for overtime shifts.

Southwest Airlines Sues Mechanics Union for Boycotting Overtime Shifts

The true test for the unionized workforces at AA, UA, and WN is when will the Unions put forth contracts that DL can't top in overall compensation??? So far they can't!! So much for the big tough union..the dirty little secret is nowadays it's cheaper for a company to have worker union representation.

Reactions: MetalMover
The true test for the unionized workforces at AA, UA, and WN is when will the Unions put forth contracts that DL can't top in overall compensation??? So far they can't!! So much for the big tough union..the dirty little secret is nowadays it's cheaper for a company to have worker union representation.

Gee....Whatever happened to the union mantra...STRENGTH IN NUMBERS?.....Oh, I forgot, don't forget to wear your t-shirts Thursday...That'll show em!

Remember if you checked the box for special elections on your 401k plan whatever the percentage was that you put in will go directly into your 401 and you will receive any difference.

For example if you put 100% then your entire check will go in and you will receive also the 5.5% match deposited.

If you want to make any changes you have until this Friday to make them. You can log into your account or call 800 354 3412

Remember if you checked the box for special elections on your 401k plan whatever the percentage was that you put in will go directly into your 401 and you will receive any difference.

For example if you put 100% then your entire check will go in and you will receive also the 5.5% match deposited.

If you want to make any changes you have until this Friday to make them. You can log into your account or call 800 354 3412
I don't think we get the match on things like that weez.

According to the FAQ on the TWU Local 513 site it is match eligible. It's the last question so scroll down.
Another benefit LAA gets that LUS doesn't, So you are actually getting a bigger bonus.At least in Fleet service

Last edited: