interview

newbie0123

Mar 2, 2006
hi i am doing a presentation on jetblue for my aviation business class and i thougth it would be interesting to throw in some opinions of jetblue employee. so i was wondering; what was your interview like for a pilot or anyone else and how would you rate jetblue as an employer?

thank you

hi i am doing a presentation on jetblue for my aviation business class and i thougth it would be interesting to throw in some opinions of jetblue employee. so i was wondering; what was your interview like for a pilot or anyone else and how would you rate jetblue as an employer?

thank you
You can try the website www.d***headbosses .com
Click on the state of New York and read away... Most of the postings are from JetBlue employees and they do not paint a pretty picture.

From the employees I do know professionally, they seem very happy.

You can try the website www.d***headbosses .com
Click on the state of New York and read away... Most of the postings are from JetBlue employees and they do not paint a pretty picture.

From the employees I do know professionally, they seem very happy.
Went to that site. Boy I hope that doesn't represent JetBlue employee's. That's a sorry site should be taken down. :down:

Went to that site. Boy I hope that doesn't represent JetBlue employee's. That's a sorry site should be taken down. :down:
I could not agree with you more about that website, it is disgusting. I will say, the people I have met at B6, have all been very professional. The reason I posted that was to give the person who started this thread an opportunity to see something that exists and would never be found here. Whether right or wrong, it is a reality. I would hope some of the B6 employees answer and give their spin on here to help this student. B)

I could not agree with you more about that website, it is disgusting. I will say, the people I have met at B6, have all been very professional. The reason I posted that was to give the person who started this thread an opportunity to see something that exists and would never be found here. Whether right or wrong, it is a reality. I would hope some of the B6 employees answer and give their spin on here to help this student. B)
It,s very surprising that it's day 2 since newbie requested info from JetBlue employee's and no one has given any information, if they have to go to that site for their information it would be pretty sad.
Maybe all their employees are on that site and don't have the time or courtesy to respond.
Someone step up to the plate. :glare:

The interview is a one day event. There are two parts to the interview...Part 1 is two on one. These two pepole can be from any department. When I was interviewed, I had a line pilot and a person from in-flight. That interview lasted about 45 minutes to an hour. These questions are geared toward working with others and how you treat customers. Part 2 was with a mangement pilot...more of the same type of questions. During the day, you get a chance to ask questions to the the Chief Pilot as well as the Pres and the D.O. The company will also look over your logbooks and figerprint and drug test you. The day I was interviewed, I was one of 120. The process is very smooth and the entire time you feel very welcomed.
Good luck!

Latest posts

Back