Is ANOTHER Delta Investment "going in the tank" ?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Jim, per the asian carrier, I was referring to a failed investment Del - DUH made with some asian carrier not so long ago, who name is failing me at the moment.
Yes, but you added the phrase "aka GOL" which makes it a reference to the investment going south in Brazil, not Asia.  The analysis posted by Eolesen offers the possibility that the GOL investment might turn out ok if they restructure properly.  However, seems to me that if they lose the initial $80 million investment in bankruptcy and are still on the hook for $300 million of GOL's debt, that is going to leave a mark.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Jim, per the asian carrier, I was referring to a failed investment Del - DUH made with some asian carrier not so long ago, who name is failing me at the moment.

I'm sure recalling the name is the least of your problems that are failing you.....

Concentrate on putting  a coherent statement together and lets go from there.

Reactions: 5 people
NHBB's memory aside, the point still stands --- the investments in MU and G3 have lost value, and DL is on the hook for a lot of G3's debt.

The investment in AM seems to have done the best out of all of these.

eolesen said:
NHBB's memory aside, the point still stands --- the investments in MU and G3 have lost value, and DL is on the hook for a lot of G3's debt.The investment in AM seems to have done the best out of all of these.
Just like all the hoopla over the money losing refinery and the horrible investment in the money losing Virgin Atlantic. DL may be on the hook for now but we will just have to see what happens. Besides GOL is not going to disappear.It may reorganize. And if they don't I wonder if their fleet is collateralize by DL.

Latest posts