Just sayin'....

I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. You know if I help him, he's gonna help me.

DEMOCRATS BUYING VOTES!!!!

cltrat said:
that's a classic there ...lol

Yeah...it's kinda' "curious" that ZERO "liberals" responded to this thread. I guess there's only just so many ways anyone can even TRY to "spin" things...? ;)

Sooner or later Bears, Dog, Ms Tree, or 700UW will be on here saying something stupid. It is just a matter of time.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Sooner or later Bears, Dog, Ms Tree, or 700UW will be on here saying something stupid. It is just a matter of time.
Every time you post its something stupid.

You cant debate the issue with facts, so you resort to personal attacks.

Says what you are all about.

700UW said:

So why is it that you can't even comment on the actual material at the top of the thread, and instead have to "resort to personal attacks"? ;)

Isn't there even so much as one obama fan anywhere out there that can at least TRY to "spin" it? :)

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I see you found a nice propaganda film. 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Those were people specifically chosen with the intent of manipulating someones perception, again  a fine example of propaganda. 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Don't need us, when we got you.

The lady speaking on the video and the 6 year economic nightmare for most working class American's shows that the basic Keynesian, debt based currency accompanied with ever increasing incentives to not be productive citizens is proof that the basic concept of Progressive Liberals is an abject failure. 

Stevie Wonder could see it.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Sooner or later Bears, Dog, Ms Tree, or 700UW will be on here saying something stupid. It is just a matter of time.

700UW said:

Dog Wonder said:
Did I call that or what? I knew "know-it-all" 700UW would be the first one but I am surprised the infamous dullard Ms Tree has not graced us by now.

700UW said:
700UW said:
Liberal Logic 101. Sad isn't it? They really are that stupid.

700UW said:
Go ahead and defend Democrats buying votes.

I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. You know if I help him, he's gonna help me.

Show us what YOU are all about.

Feel free to defend the indefensible. That is what libtards do best.

http://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/nigbama-clown-obongo-obama-******.gif

obama_clown-gsa.png

EastUS1 said:
Yeah...it's kinda' "curious" that ZERO "liberals" responded to this thread. I guess there's only just so many ways anyone can even TRY to "spin" things...? ;)

700UW said:

Dog Wonder said:
Dog Wonder said:
Babble away.
Look at what they did post. Kind of pathetic isn't it?

Back