King Of The Hill

Ok, I've held back long enough. Been jumping into this topic and then throwing myself off, just because I didn't want to join in the reindeer games.

However, something to be said about this group. First up, its the finest people anyone would ever want to meet. Sorry for those who feel threatened by our seemingly unique friendship but more importantly, and make no mistake, we have an incredible respect and understanding.

Yes and thank you CTD, I have seen quite a few come and go and some that never came back. I would not trade a day of these past 20 +++ yrs for all the gold in the world.

As for you CTD, you are one of those remarkable people that I remember fondly (not to mention still laugh at your first incident with KH). You have them very same qualities as those you've describe above.

So there, my two cents. I'm off to count sheep, ah, no better not, scratch that hahahaha!

Love this edit button. An after thought, notice how our appreciation and all this group hug thing is amplified and strengthened when mindless shots are thrown. Find me a bunch who, whether we know what we look or not, stick up for each other. Now, come on, appreciate and integrate! We're (or some of us :p ) are not that really scary lookin! :hide:

Edit button again! Pardon the tackiness of the "integrate", I'm really pooped, and the dry hotel room air has taken a few nibbles out of my brain :blink:

:up: to all of you who hang out here... biggles and CTD said it right!!!

and i'm almost at the next level!!!

not bad for a simple dude in sask!!!!

p.s. to all those who know of my sit this year, i'm in my 2nd week back at work full time!!! :D

TDK: I feel sorry for you, for your outlook on a bunch of people that yap back and forth on just about any subject you want. I personally do not know most of them, but enjoy their insight into most matters , serious or not. Join the crowd and have some fun or provide insight on seriuos matters, your opinion will be read, as are others. Just be prepared for a response to the trivial posts, or does your signature say it all.

Be you a he/she, say you are sorry and all is forgiven.

From one who has been there.

:prop: :prop: :up: That means up your meds.

Twinny,

Glad to hear all is well......are you 100% again?

Keep sluggin' away pal.

Cheers

R

see....there's my point exactly...phone the guy and ask him how he's doing.

Hi-jacking my thread....

TDK, some of these guys asked you some questions, and you haven't answered them, like this one

Care to enlighten us as to who you are referring to or are you bitter towards everyone as a whole?

Feel free to name em, we're all big boys.

Yeah, figured out them italics.

I think I got you figured out too. I've worked with guys like you before, the kind that is jealous of everyone else, always complaining, and thinks the world owes them somthing.

I have been watching this board for a while, and these guys do get off track sometimes, but if you look through that, you'll see there is a lot of experience here.

So go ahead, enlighten us. What the hell does a post count got to do with anything, and who the hell are you to tell a bunch of people they can't have fun with each other on a public board? We're listening.

TDK, it must be hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen. don't be so stunned.... :D

you guys don't know me at all, and I don't see anywhere where I am bound by rules to answer your questions.
I find if funny as hell that a boring simple little rant has gotten the attention of so many. And you thought I was complaning.
Post counts have alot to do with everything. It may seem trivial, but counting posts is much like counting flying hours.

407D, CTD, Blackmac, Biggles and the rest of your high posters,

You guys better start couting your hours/years 'cause Lord knows your experience dont count for anything.

Hours are just sooooo trivial. ;)

Is there a corralation here? :blink:

Twinnie,

Great job with the labotomy.........65% up to 90-95% :up:

R

Seems to me, the only people who're obsessed with hours are those without any. ;) As for asking about how someone is doing, well there is such a trivial little thing as courtesy. As for phoning, this is waaaaay cheaper !!! :D I'll let some of these guys drink my scotch, beer, or eat my steaks, lamb, or ribs, but there's no durn way I'll spend money phonin' them !!! :D ;) :p :wacko:

Twinstar glad to hear you're doing better. :up: Hope to meet ya next pass through there in the spring. Will be ultra short notice though.

Cheers

Not that short of notice Randy, Twinnie should hear that fully loaded 205 at least 25 miles back if the wind is right ... :D

Or at least see it coming from 100 miles away while watching his dog run away for 3 days :D

Hey G,

How y'a been? Make sure you stop in on your way to the asbestos forest next summer.

Nice deduction on the corralation.

And you're right, I'll feed you all the ribs, beer, steak etc in the world but no way am I gonna call you :p

Cheers

R

Latest posts