Las Vegas ODDS. JB vs (the) MORON.

I do not remember anyone saying that biden has told 20000 lies and mistruths in less than 4 years like they keep saying about the blithering idiot. It is not just him the whole republican party has a large problem with the truth an FACTS.
Who is saying it? The leftist media? Can I see a list of those 20,000 lies and mistruths? More to the point have YOU seen that list of 20,000 lies or mistruths or, are you just parroting what YOU think sounds good and what YOU agree with?

Like most people you have a problem differentiating between "truth" and facts. You can have two people in an accident that genuinely believe the other is at fault. They both absolutely believe what they are saying when they make the accusation. Both are telling the "truth". However the FACT is only one of them is at fault.

Another example, it is 72 degrees in a climate controlled building. One person says it's hot, the other says it's cold. They are both telling the "truth" from their perspective however, the only FACT is it's 72 degrees.

Truth is relative upon perception. Facts cannot be debated. That is the difference. Class dismissed.

If you went to college you need to demand your money back. They failed you horribly.

Last edited:
117592112_665369034073155_3728017605135457113_n.jpg

For the next election, Bears have been assigned his own special voting place!
117799861_10218159144997626_3920608436184558674_o.jpg

I do not remember anyone saying that biden has told 20000 lies and mistruths in less than 4 years like they keep saying about the blithering idiot. It is not just him the whole republican party has a large problem with the truth an FACTS.

Who is saying it? The leftist media? Can I see a list of those 20,000 lies and mistruths? More to the point have YOU seen that list of 20,000 lies or mistruths or, are you just parroting what YOU think sounds good and what YOU agree with?
I am still waiting for that list.

You speak of facts but you openly accept any stupid ass claim someone makes if it sounds good to YOU without any proof. Put up or shut up.

Latest posts