LUS/AA Below wing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
All cargo on the LUS East side has been outsourced for many years. I believe that the only LAX,LAS,and PHX have cargo done by our own people. No idea as to what stations on the AA side does.

robbedagain said:
Rumor has it that the company is ready to give us 28 or 29 an hr top but they want something in return. That's the rumor. I am aware the preparations for joint contract is suppose to begin Monday.
Preparations you say. Why aren't they prepared?

Reactions: 1 person
Do you think putting to different contracts is easy?

If you do, you have no clue on how the process works.

AANOTOK said:
I know that cabin had a ton of seniority when it was outsourced. Likewise here in Dallas, seniority is extremely high in cargo and those folks would just get the snowball rolling if it were outsourced. Not sure what the other stations look like, but I think all stations are outsourced except DFW, MIA, LAX, JFK, ORD (on the AA side).
Where are the rumors coming from if they are not negotiating yet? Do you think Parker will hold up integration for what amounts to  a couple of hundred jobs?There is no reason to give anything back

700UW said:
Do you think putting to different contracts is easy?

If you do, you have no clue on how the process works.
Why aren't they farther along? Why weren't they at the table after 30 days. Why am I bothering with such an IAM devotee

Reactions: 3 people
700 I dont blame the negotiators, If they are anything like the last group of negotiators I would have to say they are good people. They are stuck in the ASS politics like everyone else

700UW said:
Line cleaning if it comes back it's line utility, not ramp.
If it comes back in the form of a new CBA, there's no guarantee that it will be utility instead of ramp. Any cleaning that's currently being done by our own people in the out stations, are ramp. Lav & Water in some of the hubs are done by Fleet. The utility classification is a thing of the past. They've been gone for nearly 15 years.

In my station line utilities were gone in or about 2011 or 2010. We did clean-lav-water. Since early Sept our sta mgr violated LUS contract for which Iand aa fewof my ccoworkers notified union peeps out of our station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts