Magazine supports Trump (er not... LOL)

Worldport said:
See what I mean the owner of this rag is good friends with Hillary. The rag loses money,he couldn't sell it for a buck I grew up and still live on Long Island about 2 miles from Queens How did Hillary become a senator from NY?
NY ID-10T's voted for her.
Do you understand how this works?
:p

xUT said:
Your kidding right?
I suffer you fools so you have to suffer me.
Did you HillBillies find clowns in your neighborhood?
:p
No surprise you read MAD, is that after you watch the Cartoon Network on Saturday morning with your fav binky and a bowl of Lucky Charms?

What's on Friday nite? Sanford and Son?

Also I'm from the Northwoods, not much for HillBillies there, but lots of Demonkey's picking their nose at Starbucks.

I guess next you'll say I'm the Hillbilly?  Sorry!,,,,,,I'm from the west coast. Worked at LAX for quite a few years before retiring. Ah, but that is "Southern California!" So who are you referring to?........ Maybe you should look in the mirror.  

Glenn Quagmire said:
It is so hilarious seeing you morons stuffed in the clown car trying to define my friend xUT.

If you had any idea you would hang your head in shame.

You are so clueless.
Coming from someone who said "AMFA will bring NW to it's knees" Didn't you win the"General Custer" award that year Glenn? You know for leading your troops into a massacre I believe you won the "lemming" award the following year. 

Worldport said:
Coming from someone who said "AMFA will bring NW to it's knees" Didn't you win the"General Custer" award that year Glenn? You know for leading your troops into a massacre I believe you won the "lemming" award the following year. 

Don't know what AMFA has to do with this discussion but that's how you Hillbillies roll.

See how much leverage you have with your coffin and blow up rat... :lol:

View attachment 11327

xUT said:

Don't know what AMFA has to do with this discussion but that's how you Hillbillies roll.

See how much leverage you have with your coffin and blow up rat... :lol:

attachicon.gif
AlfredKiss.gif
Wow you're really hit the blunts today, stay away from any machinery . You are the Jeff  Spicoli of this forum "stoned since the third grade"

Latest posts

Back