Mechanics vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE(700UW @ Jan 9 2006, 07:27 AM)

Go read the RLA and the NMB policies.

When AMFA beat the IAM at NWA and UAL, the IAM/CBA remained in effect until the amendable date.

When AMFA beat the ibt at WN, the ibt CBA remained in effect until the amendable date.

When the PFAA beat the ibt at NWA the ibt CBA remained in effect until the amendable date.

Dont let the law and facts get in your way.

Pinocchio
READ THIS

19.6 Procedure After Finding Single Transportation System
If the NMB determines that a single transportation system exists, the investigation will proceed to address the representation of the proper craft or class. (See Manual Section 19.401.) The bar rules in NMB Rules §1206.4 (29 CFR § 1206.4) do not apply to applications filed under this section. 19.601 Showing of Interest on the Single Transportation System Incumbent organizations have thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the NMB’s single transportation system determination to file an application supported by at least a thirty-five (35) percent showing of interest or to supplement the showing of interest.

19.602 Status of Representation Certifications
Existing certifications remain in effect until the NMB issues a new certification or dismissal.

I called and talked to one of the Principal Official for the NMB this morning and I was told that which ever union wins the vote for representation is the union whos contract will takes precedents. Pinocchio lies again

Maybe you should call and talk to them. Here is there link http://www.nmb.gov/directory/deptmenu.html to help you get to the TRUTH because someone is filling you with the wrong info. You should read IBT ART 3 and your IAM ART 3 pgh E of the contracts. Who acquierd who?

What you post might of been what happened in the past, and wishfull thinking but not TRUE if a vote is called, and it will.

SO beleave what you want and rant all you want. Tell your IAM lies.
I got the TRUTH from the NMB

It is no lie, I have provided clear cut precedent cases.

You are the one who is posting lies, even the ibt says on the 104 web page the IAM CBA is the surviving document.

You called? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard, so now the ibt is lying too?

Keep trying.

By the way, Barbell which aquired US and HP is a subsidary of US Airways Group Inc.

From the 104 Web page

If there is no election and the Machinists Union is certified as your representative, you will work under the bankruptcy-bargained Machinists agreement.

If there is an election and the Machinists is certified as your representative, you will still work under the bankruptcy-bargained Machinists agreement

If there is an election and the Teamsters Union is certified as your representative, you will work under the bankruptcy-bargained Machinists agreement only until such time as the Teamsters Union concludes bargaining a new agreement that seeks to improve on both the Machinists and Teamsters agreements. (this part has all ready been proven wrong about a whole new contract).

It is no lie, I have provided clear cut precedent cases.

You are the one who is posting lies, even the ibt says on the 104 web page the IAM CBA is the surviving document.

You called? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard, so now the ibt is lying too?

Keep trying.

By the way, Barbell which aquired US and HP is a subsidary of US Airways Group Inc.

From the 104 Web page
If there is no election and the Machinists Union is certified as your representative, you will work under the bankruptcy-bargained Machinists agreement.

If there is an election and the Machinists is certified as your representative, you will still work under the bankruptcy-bargained Machinists agreement

If there is an election and the Teamsters Union is certified as your representative, you will work under the bankruptcy-bargained Machinists agreement only until such time as the Teamsters Union concludes bargaining a new agreement that seeks to improve on both the Machinists and Teamsters agreements. (this part has all ready been proven wrong about a whole new contract).

READ what you post:If there is no election. If there is an election and the Machinists is certifiedand. If the Teamsters Union is certified as your representative only until such time as the Teamsters Union concludes bargaining a new agreement.

AS I said "I called and talked to one of the Principal Official for the NMB this morning and I was told that which ever union wins the vote for representation is the union whos contract will takes precedents." Pinocchio lies again.

I did say when just that there would or could be a change.
I didn't know I had to spell every detale out for you.

So which lie are you going with now?

You said in your previous post if there is an election the ibt contract would be what everyone is working under.

Now you say something differant.

Which is it gonna be?

If you are going lie, you better have a good memory to keep the lies straight.

Pincchio

SORRY I just posted what I was told by the NMB official. They did not say when it would go into effict so I didn't give it any thought. So you get to have your IAM contract for awile wile we finish our talks.
So go on with your rants.

Professional IAM BS ARTIST IS ALL WE SEE, Half the truth, Missing leading the facts, twisting the words.

QUOTE(700UW)
It works the same the three previous mergers, the HP AMTs will be transitioned to the IAM/CBA and there will be negotiations between the company and the union to sure up the difference between the two contracts and hopefully improve the IAM CBA.
Misleading info. (SEE hopefully improve) what I see NEGOTIATIONS TILL 2009.
QUOTE (700UW
Go read the RLA and the NMB policies.
When AMFA beat the IAM at NWA and UAL, the IAM/CBA remained in effect until the amendable date.
When AMFA beat the ibt at WN, the ibt CBA remained in effect until the amendable date.
When the PFAA beat the ibt at NWA the ibt CBA remained in effect until the amendable date.
Half Truth info with a Mislead on the facts.
(The IBT contract is Amendable NOW) This is unlike ALL the other mergers or accusations that the old USAIRWAYS went through and other AIRLINES or Unions.
QUOTE (700UW)
How many times do you have to be told your ibt CBA will be going bye bye?
Half Truth with a Twist
(Only if there is no vote or WE THE IBT loses the vote.)

Professional IAM BS ARTIST IS ALL WE SEE, Half the truth, Missing leading the facts, twisting the words.

1. Single carrier status has NOT been declared. (The Truth)
2. The cards are being collected to force a vote. (The Truth) More and more each day.
3. When and if there are enough cards to force a vote PER 19.6 before or within the 30 DAY DEAD LINE. The vote will take place and then the representing union will be declared. (The Truth)
4. If the IBT wins the Vote before or within the 30 day dead line. EAST will stay under IAM contract until the NEW IBT contract. The WEST IBT WILL STAY UNDER THE CURRENT IBT contract. (Truth)
5. If the IBT wins the vote EAST will go under the NEW contract that is AMENDABLE at this time when it is RATIFIED after single carrier rule OR if the company is willing to for go the wait and let the EAST in the contract before single carrier. (Truth)

LET THE TRUTH HIT YOU IN THE FACE.

19.6 Procedure After Finding Single Transportation System
If the NMB determines that a single transportation system exists; the investigation will proceed to address the representation of the proper craft or class. (See Manual Section 19.401.) The bar rules in NMB Rules §1206.4 (29 CFR § 1206.4) do not apply to applications filed under this section. 19.601 Showing of Interest on the Single Transportation System Incumbent organizations have thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the NMB’s single transportation system determination to file an application supported by at least a thirty-five (35) percent showing of interest or to supplement the showing of interest.

Pincchio

SORRY I just posted what I was told by the NMB official. They did not say when it would go into effict so I didn't give it any thought. So you get to have your IAM contract for awile wile we finish our talks.
So go on with your rants.

You might as well give up on the ole brain washed one, he just has been feed DEELTED from his own and wont change, the one thing that will change is that he might keep his iam contract when the nmb takes the stores clerks out of the class and craft of the mechanics. no more coat tails 700.

You might as well give up on the ole brain washed one, he just has been feed DEELTED from his own and wont change, the one thing that will change is that he might keep his iam contract when the nmb takes the stores clerks out of the class and craft of the mechanics. no more coat tails 700.
No way!! He'll have to go with the IBT, yes, IBT, stock clerk contract.........that is IF they'll have him. LOL Or better yet, maybe he can hook up with Old Blue Fingers down at the Circle K on 44th and Washington!! Maybe, and that's a BIG maybe, Old Blue Fingers will help him out. He'll let him ride.......but it won't be on any coat tails.

You AWA guys gotta remember Old Blue Fingers!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts