Mechanics vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
NMB won't touch class and craft as the prededent was already set.
:rolleyes:
Just asking.....but I heard that the IAM contract was the only one left that had stock clerks and utility type under a M&R. True? And when/if a new contract is written, can't class and craft be changed? The IAM took out the Ground Communication Technicians and Lead Inspectors. Where did they go??

Just asking.....but I heard that the IAM contract was the only one left that had stock clerks and utility type under a M&R. True? And when/if a new contract is written, can't class and craft be changed? The IAM took out the Ground Communication Technicians and Lead Inspectors. Where did they go??
wasn't as you think...they eliminated the positions.existing people in those positions excercised their seniority into other classifications.
as for the IAM being the only ones ,ask 700 .
as for eliminating at a new contract...i think you'd have to decertify the existing union to do that.

wasn't as you think...they eliminated the positions.existing people in those positions excercised their seniority into other classifications.
as for the IAM being the only ones ,ask 700 .
as for eliminating at a new contract...i think you'd have to decertify the existing union to do that.
Thanks for the info Dell.

I'll wait for his answer........I'm sure it come along sooner or later. ;)

Maybe eliminate is a bad word.....too strong. Maybe realign, shift, switch over to an already existing contract with the same work group..........????

QUOTE(delldude @ Jan 9 2006, 06:00 PM)

19.0 MERGER PROCEDURES

19.02 Authority

Pursuant to Section 2, Ninth, the NMB, upon an Application, has the authority to resolve representation disputes arising from a merger involving a Carrier or Carriers covered by the RLA. The NMB will consider these representation issues on a case-by-case basis. :shock:

AS I Said:(The IBT contract is Amendable NOW) This is unlike ALL the other mergers or accusations that the old USAIRWAYS went through and other AIRLINES or Unions.

QUOTE(delldude @ Jan 9 2006, 06:00 PM)
19.0 MERGER PROCEDURES

19.02 Authority

Pursuant to Section 2, Ninth, the NMB, upon an Application, has the authority to resolve representation disputes arising from a merger involving a Carrier or Carriers covered by the RLA. The NMB will consider these representation issues on a case-by-case basis. :shock:
Thanks buddy!! Funny, when you read the FACTS, this sounds better and better.........precedents are just that..........and precedents can become NEW precedents........it's all got to start somewhere. :up:

Can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe this merger will be the NEW precedent setter. :D :up: :)

Professional IAM BS ARTIST IS ALL WE SEE, Half the truth, Missing leading the facts, twisting the words. :mf_boff:
FYI......I have sent e-mails to the IAM based on the contact information posted on their website, requesting information. I was quite clear about my current situation. And still no response. :angry:

Main Office
Air Transport District 142
400 N.E. 32nd Ave
Kansas City, MO 64116

Phone: 816-452-6646
Fax: 816-455-4793

email: [email protected]

QUOTE(AIRWOMAN) I was quite clear about my current situation.

Well I see what it is and quite clear YOU are from AWA and what they have to offer you is a joke so no response.
They want to but a bag over your head and bend you over BUT its ok delldude told me the first 2 inches are one that hurt and the rest is a snap. I wander if he is telling a Half truth, Misleading the facts, twisting the words again. :shock:

I wander if he is telling a Half truth, Misleading the facts, twisting the words again.
you can only wonder because time and time again we've shown your postings to be full of misinformation and deceit,proven with information supplied from your unions website. ;)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.