Members

G

Guest_MagSeal

out of 586 memebers, 174 or so haven't said a word. C'mon all you quiet/silent members, say something, add your opinions. Stand up and be heard!!!!!!!

:down:

Magpie ya ol fart,what are ya trying to do raze the meatheads???
I'll take the bait!!! :eek:

Well those darn pilots what? can't see past their ray bans, Pilots, everyone should own one!!!! Ame's Have Better Tools....

I had one pilot, a top notch instructor mind you, white shirt, tie, gods gift to aviation,no brains, yeah you know the type, anyway, I asked him to tell me if the beacon light on the arse of a buck seventy-two came on when I hit the switch, he was back by the rudder, He hollered to me "yep its on", Oh now its off, oh there its on again!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might of been Twotter... :p

:D

It may have been louie, but wasn't it you we sent to the hangar to get the bucket of tartan paint?? :p

Actually, one of the funnier jokes we used to pull on people was many years ago when I was flying with the Air Cadets. We'd find some young keener and send him down to the hangar to get a quart of oil for the glider, well, he'd walk all the way down there and the engineer we had then would look at him all serious and ask, well son, do they need the 30 weight or the 40 weight? :shock: Of course you can see how some poor young keener could put in a few miles going back and forth with that one.... :lol:

When they started catching on to that one we'd just switch to sending them for a hundred yards of flightline or some other fine item...

:D :D

Hey Twotter, Happy New year..

We had one fellow in Courtenay,I'd send him outside the old hanger to look for some Mag Drops...and down to the dock to get 10 feet of shoreline..must be something in the water in BC??? :D

Happy New Years to you to louie, sure hope it's a better one than the last.

Ya, those mag droppings make such a mess.... :shock:

I don't know if it's the water out here or just the fact that a lot of us have a good sense of HAHA.. :D

...or sending some guy with a grease gun into the tower on the Canso to grease the flap jacks. :)

Then there was the time the apprentice was sent for the lefthanded monkey wrench and came back 4 hrs ( at the local bar) later empty handed.

:boff:

Come on now, more of you must have some stories of good practical jokes...

Like the time we hoisted one of the guys (who was on holidays) toolbox up to the rafters in the old AirBC hangar in YVR...

How about the time a pilot (pretty short) found 2X4's tywrapped to the rudder pedals in the AM???

The rest of you must have some good stories too!!! :up:

had a fine young apprentice come in for a week of OJT.

The boys sent him down to the flying club for the old bucket of propwash. Of course the boys at the flight centre fixed up a bucket of low temp highly corrosive propwash for him.

When he got back the guys got him to wash every prop in the hangar. Of course he had to wear a full rubber apron, elbow length rubber gloves and a full face shield (can't be too carefull you know).

Of course we took pictures of the whole episode just for proof that it does happen.

Of course it wasn't my idea <_<

Which brings back My post of the smart apprentice that knew He was being set up and spent the afternoon bar hopping.

:lol: :lol: :elvis: :elvis:

Well Elvis, you do seem to have a point there... I guess he/she was the smart one of the bunch. Fortunatley for the rest of us, they are usually easily fooled... :lol:

Latest posts