Merger News

Go away jackass, don't you have to invest someone else's money? If you actually had the slightest clue about the industry, you would know what I meant. Given who you are, (nobody), I'm not even going to explain it for you Bailout Boy. Who is your company again Joshie?

I understand full well why USAIR is in a weak position, thank you very much. It's called sarcasm. You keep coming on here saying how great USAIR is and how desperately AA needs your dumpy little airline. And US taxpayers received a decent to significant return on their TARP investments, can't say the same of the $15 billion airline industry earmark after 9/11 or the Chrysler and GM union spree.

Josh

Reactions: 2 people
Well joshie, apparently there are several others that feel a hookup will benefit BOTH airlines, but I guess that they forgot to run it by you.

Pay no attention to Joshie, as his sole purpose on here is to stir the pot. He does nothing more than bash US, and the IAM at every opportunity. All he cares about is a cheap seat, and he is also a chronic complainer. The typical wants everything for nothing type of guuuy. It's a good thing that his cowardly little butt can hide behind a screen while having such big balls on here.
Joshie works in the financial industry, but still isn't man enough to tell us who he works for, so that we may voice our opinions about his company. The day that he grows a set, is the day that I will take anything that he says with more than a grain of salt. I'm a bit surprised that none of the mods on here have sent him to the cornfield for all of his antagonistic posts.

Reactions: 1 person
Pay no attention to Joshie, as his sole purpose on here is to stir the pot. He does nothing more than bash US, and the IAM at every opportunity. All he cares about is a cheap seat, and he is also a chronic complainer. The typical wants everything for nothing type of guuuy. It's a good thing that his cowardly little butt can hide behind a screen while having such big balls on here.
Joshie works in the financial industry, but still isn't man enough to tell us who he works for, so that we may voice our opinions about his company. The day that he grows a set, is the day that I will take anything that he says with more than a grain of salt. I'm a bit surprised that none of the mods on here have sent him to the cornfield for all of his antagonistic posts.

wings you can take comfort knowing no matter what he says about US he can't call them bankers, the lowest cut of all

Really, so you are saying that I do nothing except take cheap jabs at the airline and the union? Get a grip Pal, at least I have some time in the industry unlike him, and perhaps you as well. It's amazing that people who never worked a day in the business, know it all just from riding on a plane a few times. Read my stuff prior to spewing your stupid unfactual remarks.
Frugal Flyer, sure you aren't related to Joshie?

Really, so you are saying that I do nothing except take cheap jabs at the airline and the union? Get a grip Pal, at least I have some time in the industry unlike him, and perhaps you as well. It's amazing that people who never worked a day in the business, know it all just from riding on a plane a few times. Read my stuff prior to spewing your stupid unfactual remarks.
Frugal Flyer, sure you aren't related to Joshie?

I'm saying you've got big balls calling Joshie a coward while hiding behind a screen. Pot meet kettle.
BTW - just because you're a US employee does not make you immune from spewing stupid unfactual remarks. Or an expert.

Reactions: 3 people
My purpose here is not to take jabs at things that don't involve my career, unlike Joshie. Since you have decided to step up as the Big Man on Campus, who are you? What's your name? Who do you work for? Maybe you should just mind YOFB on a post that didn't involve you to begin with. Did you take the friggen time to notice that he specificly called me out on this occasion with out being provoked? What are you his Daddy? Did he call you to help him? Read all of his derogatory crap, then get back to me.
I call him a coward because he comes on here insulting peoples place of employment, their unions, and so on knowing who they work for, yet is too chicken sheet to disclose where he works, and that my friend classifies him as a Coward. He wants to attack airlines and unions, but hasn't the balls to take it back.
If your going to call someone's wife ugly, don't be ashamed to let them see yours...
Maybe this will paint a clearer picture for you.

My purpose here is not to take jabs at things that don't involve my career, unlike Joshie. Since you have decided to step up as the Big Man on Campus, who are you? What's your name? Who do you work for? Maybe you should just mind YOFB on a post that didn't involve you to begin with. Did you take the friggen time to notice that he specificly called me out on this occasion with out being provoked? What are you his Daddy? Did he call you to help him? Read all of his derogatory crap, then get back to me.
I call him a coward because he comes on here insulting peoples place of employment, their unions, and so on knowing who they work for, yet is too chicken sheet to disclose where he works, and that my friend classifies him as a Coward. He wants to attack airlines and unions, but hasn't the balls to take it back.
If your going to call someone's wife ugly, don't be ashamed to let them see yours...
Maybe this will paint a clearer picture for you.

While some of Joshie's comments are harsh and with some of them he is yanking your chain, they are not totally off base. Looks to me like he definitely struck a nerve for you to have your panties in a bunch.

Some of you would be well-served to discover just how easy it is to place users on "ignore" if you don't like or respect or can't help yourself from constantly insulting them.

While some of Joshie's comments are harsh and with some of them he is yanking your chain, they are not totally off base. Looks to me like he definitely struck a nerve for you to have your panties in a bunch.

Some of his stuff, 95% maybe. Believe me, a putz like him won't strike any nerve of mine as I see him for what he is.
Your son will be proud of you.

We’ve almost got that American Airlines-US Airways merger wrapped up

Please fasten your seat belts and hang on: We’ll have full details on the American Airlines-US Airways merger Thursday, but the airline boards are taking care of business Wednesday afternoon.
We are working on our story saying that American Airlines and US Airways will announce their merger Thursday. Bloomberg reported mid-afternoon Wednesday a deal has been worked out to be presented to the respective boards of directors, and that the boards are meeting to approve the agreement.
From what we’ve heard from people who know, it looks like this is the way it’ll go down: Read More .......

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/2013/02/weve-almost-got-that-american-airlines-us-airways-merger-wrapped-up.html/

Latest posts