Mesa Cuts Pay 23% Also

airbiiguy said:

I don't know if you intended to make it look like an across the board paycut for the rank and file at Mesa, but it's not. Here's a quote from the article you've referenced"

"Mesa Air Group, which operates an extensive feeder network on behalf of US Airways as a US Airways Express partner airline, announced that its senior management will reduce their salaries by 23% and also said it will ask its US Airways Express employees to agree on a voluntary basis to a deferral of up to 23% of their salaries."

You might want to think about revising your title and/or first post.

So if one was say, based in PHL doing USX they would take a 23% paycut, but if they were based in PHX as HPX or DEN as UAX they don't? Wouldn't everyone just transfer away from the Flag?

What's your point 7.5? I posted a relevant topic concerning us airways and its affiliates. Notice I had no comments just posted the article , before you attack, think!

airbiguy,

Your post implies that mesa takes 23%, "also". That indicates in the same manner as U.

Mesa also has turned the paycuts into a "deferral". No freebie. MESA has to pay it back to the employees.

That is what U AFA Mec has done countering the "interim relief" motion.

Don't kow if the co. will chanllenge it with a counter, or just ignore it and continue with the motion in court.

Back