Message to Retirees RE: Pass Policy

I think a simple tornado would do the trick....

I mean you could have just screamed, die you dirty bastards die and rot in hell!!!

:lol:

They would never believe that could happen to them. No matter how much money they put in their pockets.

After all they are Christian.

They would never believe that could happen to them. No matter how much money they put in their pockets.

After all they are Christian.
And it's painfully obvious you're not and never will be.

I'll pray the devil goes easy on your soul, that he uses a cooler and non tempered steel fork.

To write/believe the above statement there must be a traumatic head injury in your past. Even though your comment is almost worth a trip to the cornfield, I think I will walk away.

Every active employee contributes in someway to a retiree being able to use their flying privelege. If you wan't to dispute this point please begin...I'm listening.

No. Many employees do not choose to live out of base, but rather are forced through mutiple displacements due to base closures and downsizing of a base and flying time. This is the case on East operation. West has no idea what its like to be displaced.

However, WELCOME to a legacy carrier with multiple bases. B)

Oh break out the violins. If any other company moves its offices and makes people relocate, no one goes whining and moaning about it. Life ain't fair, did you get the memo?

yea, from assez like yourself.

U hadn't moved thier offices when our f/as were displaced.

When folks from other companies relocate THEY ARE PAID FOR IT AND THE ENTIRE RELOCATION. Some of our f/as have been displaced twice within one year!!!

Violins, wine, and cash please. B)

U hadn't moved thier offices when our f/as were displaced.

When folks from other companies relocate THEY ARE PAID FOR IT AND THE ENTIRE RELOCATION. Some of our f/as have been displaced twice within one year!!!

Violins, wine, and cash please. B)

You would think that if an employee gets displaced it would be in the union contract for them to get paid to relocate. Non-union, non-management would be...why wouldn't union folks be reimbursed? Please explain.

Its not for sale...the devil already owns it...that my friend is written all over you, and why my pity.
I will no longer respond to the devil’s advocate, you….I would offer you a warm cup of chocolate but down there yours is already piping hot.
any marshmallows??

You would think that if an employee gets displaced it would be in the union contract for them to get paid to relocate. Non-union, non-management would be...why wouldn't union folks be reimbursed? Please explain.
What makes you think that non union, non management employees get paid to relocate?? Unless you are in the top tier. And as far as the union employees, guess you're going to have to find a contract and read it.

Why that's funny question coming from you...Why you ask? Bankruptcy is why. Twice in bk you have no leverage to do squat except strike. Which would have been my option. Unfortunately, I had to deal because the MEC by majority wanted a deal, however, PIT base twice voted down the last two concessions and could have cared less if the place shut down at the time.

Again, things maybe rosy in sunny PHX-west, but morale is still poor on the East. And from the E-lines coming from the West with the pickets signs going up and the harsh disciplines being imposed on the West f/as from what I'm reading, the infection from this managenment is spreading to your end. Why? Cause you have the same managment from the East plus the Ford and Harrison now turned consultant still on board. Why? Cause DP wants them there for a reason and that's to slam labor and keep them down.

Yea, I know, you produce the koolaide for the employees to gulp for DP.

Those on the East who try to drink your stuff have an instinctive aversion to it and just choke and can't get the stuff down.

And as far as the union employees, guess you're going to have to find a contract and read it.

If I were a union official I would think relocation expenses to be a common sense contract agreement. Those non-union, non management folks that were asked to relocate from Pitt and Charlotte as far as I know where given some sort of relocation allowance. I base this on the assumption that I read zero posts complaining about the cost to relocate. I could be wrong, but it seems common sense if the company offers you a job in another location they would assist you in moving. If this is not true then the company's position on this is unethical.

Unethical? That's U's entire managment style, however for some its covert, for most, its overt and "in your face".

Back