New AA Livery?

The logo on the tail on the 737 looks very sharp. Maybe if AA started more routes to parts of the world that are very Anti-American, they could do more of a change to the livery.

The logo on the tail on the 737 looks very sharp. Maybe if AA started more routes to parts of the world that are very Anti-American, they could do more of a change to the livery.

Well to those parts of the world that are very Anti-American I say let'em walk... :up:

"These colors never run"

Well to those parts of the world that are very Anti-American I say let'em walk... :up:
"These colors never run"
<_< ------Please!!!!!--- Let's not confuse aa, the Airline, with America the Country! Not even close!!! I was told by one of our "transition"(LLC)Senior Managers, that aa had considered, vary briefly, flying some of TWA's old routes into Israel, and the Near East, But Backed off for "obvious reasons"!--- ;)

<_< ------Please!!!!!--- Let's not confuse aa, the Airline, with America the Country! Not even close!!! I was told by one of our "transition"(LLC)Senior Managers, that aa had considered, vary briefly, flying some of TWA's old routes into Israel, and the Near East, But Backed off for obvious reasons!--- ;)
lighten up old timer, it was meant as humor! :lol:

Latest posts

Back